Mackmen Cowntee att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, AmericanSniper said:

As a high school football  fan I would like to know what is the secret with the success Maryville has had the last 20 + years? 

1) Great coaching?

2) Great tradition?

3) Good players?

4) Quality feeder program?

I mean every good program I can recall over the last 30 years has had a few poor years.  I can name several programs that have had good programs such as Cleveland, Oak Ridge, Farragut but they stumped their toe every once in a while. But all of those programs have not had the level of success that Maryville has had. So what is Maryville doing that other programs are not doing? I mean they have not lost a regular season region game in 20 years and have enough gold footballs to make Fort Knox jealous. 

All of above

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AmericanSniper said:

As a high school football  fan I would like to know what is the secret with the success Maryville has had the last 20 + years? 

1) Great coaching?

2) Great tradition?

3) Good players?

4) Quality feeder program?

I mean every good program I can recall over the last 30 years has had a few poor years.  I can name several programs that have had good programs such as Cleveland, Oak Ridge, Farragut but they stumped their toe every once in a while. But all of those programs have not had the level of success that Maryville has had. So what is Maryville doing that other programs are not doing? I mean they have not lost a regular season region game in 20 years and have enough gold footballs to make Fort Knox jealous. 

All +

5) Great fan support

6) Economic sponsor support

7) Coaching stability

8) Stars & RW87

Edited by OldRebel2

7 minutes ago, strongx said:

I can hear that whew crew from my driveway-even without a megaphone.

Any chance Head starts investigating the installation of led lights for spectator enjoyment. I bet visiting teams would just live that!

sx did ewe sea how thay wuz changin' cullers wif tha fancee lites att tha Bryunt Dennie Staydeeum Saturdee nite.....???......Eye thaink eye've gott an idee fer tha Skeetur.....Head jist kneads two find a biggun.....:thumb:

Image result for christmas tree color wheel gif

21 minutes ago, strongx said:

I can hear that whew crew from my driveway-even without a megaphone.

Any chance Head starts investigating the installation of led lights for spectator enjoyment. I bet visiting teams would just live that!

Can you believe a fella with a lopsided mullet told us we was too loud?! And told Stars that he was embarrassing him...:angry: