Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I assume the refs were watching since the flag occurred the play before. I don’t think it’s illegal to slap the ball after its been moved but correct me if I’m wrong.

Yeah it was obvious on 1st snap, but honestly couldn't tell on 2nd. H20 may have just made a really good play. Impressed with how those boys kept fighting 

2 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I assume the refs were watching since the flag occurred the play before. I don’t think it’s illegal to slap the ball after its been moved but correct me if I’m wrong.

The flag was thrown for offsides. The ref didn’t see it at all. We went into the shotgun the last play to make it obvious if the they did it again. Whatever he did was illegal or else you could never get the ball snapped.

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Again I think it was a great game, H2O did not quit and grew up tonight on offense in my opinion!  

They are going to be a tough out come playoff time! 

Baxter is a great team with a great QB and should be fine come playoff time as well!

It was a bad acting job though. Lol!

Was a good game. I can’t fault the Watertown player for trying. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I would say that Watertown has a good shot at going deep in the playoffs. I’m afraid our offense isn’t good enough to beat the 3a too teams. I hope I’m wrong

y’all have a tough front and a good qb. I didn’t see enough from anyone else to make me think y’all can win against the top 3a teams but I do think you have the talent to compete. Good luck to you all and I hope the bees can make a run

• Like 1

I can't wait to see the stats, I do believe Upperman had 3 penalties called on them all night, and Watertown about 15. Which was BS, Bees had 2 men in motion at the same time, no flag, bees WR pushed our DB down trying to catch a pass, no flag. Ref on H20 side gave the ball to Upperman on a fumble when the player who recovered it was clearly out of bounds. Bees punted the ball to use, ref said they downed it at the 1 when the guy that touched it was in the endzone. 

Sure we had 2 fumbles, but it's hard to beat the 11 on the field.... I'm sorry the 16 on the field including the refs when it's like that. Bee's QB is quick I'll give him that. 

Also was just told that one of the refs was seen at McDonald's eating with Upperman fans. That's cool....