Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett (Region 1 Championship)

DBKPT93

7 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

Whenever these two teams play you can throw records out the window..DB can't look forward to Alcoa next week..if they can stop silly penalties they can easily win this game but you are what you are this late into the season...game will prob be close because of this..the only reason DB is undefeated is because of its defense..having coach Gaines has really helped our secondary and defense stops the run..with that being said I'm looking at a 28-7 kinda DB win...

You said the game will be close but predicted a 28-7 win. I think you were right at the beginning. DB's mistakes will keep this game close. I actually think they'll have to come from behind to win it. DB rarely plays well in big games at home. 

47 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You said the game will be close but predicted a 28-7 win. I think you were right at the beginning. DB's mistakes will keep this game close. I actually think they'll have to come from behind to win it. DB rarely plays well in big games at home. 

Kinda means alot of things Waco.   :)

1 hour ago, kingindian33 said:

Well this is why the Band gets so much hate .... the only  band in America that runs for cover when it rains (Sad) 

Again it's Friday Night football , the players , fans stick it out .... The band ????

The band will be half gone before the end of game !

Look, half the instruments in the band are damaged by water.  Only the brass  and drum line can get wet for zero dollars.  Plus they have a major competition tomorrow in Lynchburg. If the band stays, they have to be under cover. No-brainer on this.

Edited by DBGRAD70

20 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Well we know who this team really is now and its not good.  All that got them to 8-0 was a bunch of weak teams - at the time they played them.  Could they even beat Tennessee High tonight?  Next week will be a blood letting.

so you're behind them win or win , right ? I'm surprised DB lost but geez it was a monsoon out there tonight ... a lot of teams looked sloppy tonight , including Maryville . You take up for the band , but totally destroy your football team for losing a game in a monsoon to go 8-1 ... amazing . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1