Scott Meadows, 2 Central WRs booted Friday

HTV

35 minutes ago, HTV said:

It's a story.  Nothing more.  What happened happened, rightly or wrongly.    

And there isn't an appeals process for players who are ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.  Those are strictly at the discretion of the game officials.  Those won't be reversed.  

We’ll see about all that, perhaps your right. But we’ll see. You seem to be quick at knowing when news breaks HTV.....To be continued :wink::popcorneater::roflol:

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

We’ll see about all that, perhaps your right. But we’ll see. You seem to be quick at knowing when news breaks HTV.....To be continued :wink::popcorneater::roflol:

Insinuating what?  That I had something to do with it?  

You couldn't be more wrong.  

It's not hard to see when something is published having a smart phone, my friend.  It was a New-Sentinel story.  I've never even met the current PrepXtra guy.  

Get the chip off of your shoulder.  

12 minutes ago, HTV said:

Insinuating what?  That I had something to do with it?  

You couldn't be more wrong.  

It's not hard to see when something is published having a smart phone, my friend.  It was a New-Sentinel story.  I've never even met the current PrepXtra guy.  

Get the chip off of your shoulder.  

I believe you are now the one insinuating something with those comments. OBVIOUSLY you had nothing to do with the news writing a story lol. That was not where I was going when I said what I said, and BTW there’s no chip on my shoulder. All I said was your quick to know when news breaks and like I said To be continued :lol:

5 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I believe you are now the one insinuating something with those comments. OBVIOUSLY you had nothing to do with the news writing a story lol. That was not where I was going when I said what I said, and BTW there’s no chip on my shoulder. All I said was your quick to know when news breaks and like I said To be continued :lol:

Then exactly where were you going?  

Like I said, anybody with a smart phone or computer can see what is happening in the world.  

And if the chip fits ..............

This is a classic case of trying to shoot the messenger, and ignoring the message, by the way.  

Edited by HTV

48 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I could be wrong, but I think HTV just copied and pasted a link from KNS. Not sure what is wrong with that.

HTV, Bobcat is "insinuating" that there is other news coming. News that is completely unrelated to this topic. He's mentioned it in other threads, involving our other favorite topic...

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I could be wrong, but I think HTV just copied and pasted a link from KNS. Not sure what is wrong with that.

HTV, Bobcat is "insinuating" that there is other news coming. News that is completely unrelated to this topic. He's mentioned it in other threads, involving our other favorite topic...

Again I’m NOT saying HTV had anything to do with “news” being broke about our game last Friday or anything that was written about it. And AGAIN I’m not insinuating anything ;). All I’m saying is To Be Continued. Lets all enjoy some popcorn :popcorneater:

I have known HTV for many years, 26 is the number of years I believe, and even though he is loyal to the Panthers and my being the head coach at Halls, never had a problem with him.  Always straight and up front with me.  I followed his son in sports and afterward and he followed mine in sports and afterward.  Hope Powell wins every game EXCEPT when they play the Red Devils.  I believe HTV would say that about Halls.  

5 hours ago, sheppy said:

I have known HTV for many years, 26 is the number of years I believe, and even though he is loyal to the Panthers and my being the head coach at Halls, never had a problem with him.  Always straight and up front with me.  I followed his son in sports and afterward and he followed mine in sports and afterward.  Hope Powell wins every game EXCEPT when they play the Red Devils.  I believe HTV would say that about Halls.  

Sheppy, totally agree, HTV doesn't pick favorites. I've known him since 1977 when we were teammates on a college baseball team in NC. He has built a great relationship with the coaches in the area over the years and knows the ins and outs of the programs. And he tries to report what he knows or finds out without forming opinions that aren't based on facts.