Monterey 9-0 at Gordonsville 3-6

TALMAD

We are getting healthy at the right time. We had a 4 year starter get some reps tonight for the first time all year since getting injured in a scrimmage.

Our QB played his first snaps since week 2.

In two weeks, those two will be closer to 100%, barring no more injuries. 

As far as tonight's game, both teams played hard, and to be honest, I'd rather lose this one instead of the next one, especially since this game really had no bearing on the final standings.

I do want to go back and look at some key penalties that extended Monterey drives. That, and a couple of unforced turnovers killed us.

7 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

We are getting healthy at the right time. We had a 4 year starter get some reps tonight for the first time all year since getting injured in a scrimmage.

Our QB played his first snaps since week 2.

In two weeks, those two will be closer to 100%, barring no more injuries. 

As far as tonight's game, both teams played hard, and to be honest, I'd rather lose this one instead of the next one, especially since this game really had no bearing on the final standings.

I do want to go back and look at some key penalties that extended Monterey drives. That, and a couple of unforced turnovers killed us.

I watched it on DTC and I only remember 1 call that I thought was a bad one! They got carried away with the horse collars!

Just now, TALMAD said:

I watched it on DTC and I only remember 1 call that I thought was a bad one! They got carried away with the horse collars!

The horse collars definitely come to mind, along with a roughing the passer. It may yave been legit. I just want to see it again.

There was a no call false start that wasnt called on a 4th and 1 that I want to look at again too.

Again, they may be legit,  but I want to look at them again.

8 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The horse collars definitely come to mind, along with a roughing the passer. It may yave been legit. I just want to see it again.

There was a no call false start that wasnt called on a 4th and 1 that I want to look at again too.

Again, they may be legit,  but I want to look at them again.

Well I do believe we will be playing again in a couple weeks. That freshman QB looks good! Next year looks great for both programs!