DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

12 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

So Alcoa coaches have never done any cussing?EVER?And if so did you bring it up to the school administrators?And if not,WHY and if so,You think youre going to feed me some bull on how Alcoa coaches don't ever cuss?LOL

I've never heard Alcoa coaches scream the F word at a kid in practice or a game. 2 coaches tonight hit it three times in 30 seconds. 

My god you Alcoa guys need to wise up. This DBturningitAROUND clown is not even a DB fan. He's been around for at least 5 years and has used about 10 different screen names. He always harps on North Carolina so we always know it's him. Funny thing that I haven't seen much of him this year until all of the sudden he's all over this thread. This was a pretty good game no matter who you were pulling for. No point in ruining it by throwing mud with a guy that's not even a fan of either team. 

11 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Somebody from Alcoa prepare me a serving of crow.     BBQ'ed, roasted, really doesn't matter....        I did, however, call for a low-scoring defensive type of game.

Lol! Just enjoy the plate I sent ya. Was a great game. Hats off to DB. Played a great game. Was a great accomplishment to keep them out of the end zone with mostly a very basic 3-4 D tonight. :thumb:

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Somebody from Alcoa prepare me a serving of crow.     BBQ'ed, roasted, really doesn't matter....        I did, however, call for a low-scoring defensive type of game.

not from me. be fun on the T with you this week. DB kids played hard, you can be proud of them

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

My god you Alcoa guys need to wise up. This DBturningitAROUND clown is not even a DB fan. He's been around for at least 5 years and has used about 10 different screen names. He always harps on North Carolina so we always know it's him. Funny thing that I haven't seen much of him this year until all of the sudden he's all over this thread. This was a pretty good game no matter who you were pulling for. No point in ruining it by throwing mud with a guy that's not even a fan of either team. 

:thumb:

2 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

lol. no worries. just having fun. thanks for the info though. makes more sense now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was at the Maryville game and watched the Alcoa game on Diamond Clear and was surprised by the lack of fans D-B had on their side of the field. I was expecting a standing room crowd but it looked like I was watching Alcoa play Pigeon Forge or one of those other schools in 3A. 

Alcoa sent out letters to DB fans in kpt and said their little stadium want hold as much as j fred so we allmet at pals on fort henry and played Rock, Paper ,Scissors to see who got to go.But it want all bad,The ones that lost got a Frenchie fry.Not a whole order,just one!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

For one I just transferred to the Eastman.And for two im from Charlotte NC.And three im not even posting anything to you.From what ive seen from other folks on here your the one that loves the drama and putting DB and there fans and players down.So again ill ask you.Will you mind your own bizz.TY

12 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

For one I just transferred to the Eastman.And for two im from Charlotte NC.And three im not even posting anything to you.From what ive seen from other folks on here your the one that loves the drama and putting DB and there fans and players down.So again ill ask you.Will you mind your own bizz.TY

Five years ago you said you just moved to Kingsport. Now you say you've just transferred to "Eastman" from Charlotte. I keep better track of your lies than you do. Putting DB and "there" fans and players down? What planet are you on? 

Edited by WaCoJaCo

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Five years ago you said you just moved to Kingsport. Now you say you've just transferred to "Eastman" from Charlotte. I keep better track of your lies than you do. Putting DB fans and "there" players down? What planet are you on? 

Its like I posted to another person on here.I can careless if you believe me or not buddy.Im talking with Alcoa and Maryville fans.If you don't like what im posting then scroll on by.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

immediate thoughts on game. #20 for DB runs hard. O line is pretty well coached.

DB was focused on milking the clock for 3quarters.

Coaching staff yells more F bombs than a 2Live Crew  CD. multiple coaches screaming F words all night.

School should be ashamed of themselves

I am surprised by the F bombs. I've never heard that about the staff before. I'm sure it happens sometimes but from what you are saying it was over the top. I've just never heard of that coming from the DB staff.