DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

5 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

They need to take more shots down field

Alcoa is absolutely loaded with athletes and it takes time to set back there and throw down field.I can't complain about 7-3 at the half.DB has held it's own nomatter how this games unfolds.Like I said before,we really don't know how the coaches will finish this one.Id hate to lose an important player deep into this game .

3 minutes ago, TinPigskin said:

DB is unbearable to watch.  Their coach is apparently milking the clock every play.  That's cute and all, but play some dang football!

Just from what I'm seeing ,DB is doing exactly what they have to in order to stay in the game.If they come out and try to throw it all over the field,they will punt 5+ times in the 2nd half and get beat by 24+.

Great job by the Indians or whoever they are.Lets not get anything confused.I know Alcoa and Maryville for that matter are good teams.And I do have respect for both programs.Its just like some of the DB fans and other fanbases.Some get on here and puts down everyone and its good to be proud of your program.But dogging programs are uncalled for in high school.But that's what I think.

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just from what I'm seeing ,DB is doing exactly what they have to in order to stay in the game.If they come out and try to throw it all over the field,they will punt 5+ times in the 2nd half and get beat by 24+.

That could happen.But DB completing passes down field could happen too.Just sayin