DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Thank you my good friend but I'm not in on this Catholic rumor. This D-B and Alcoa game going to be a real watcher this Friday Night but unfortunately I'm prisoner of a season ticket to see the worst team in 6A take on Maryville and eat horrible food. Maybe I can catch your game on Diamond Clear and with some good luck the wind will blow the smoke off the grill from those Band Burgers my way.

........come over the second half. We'll fit ya in.......maybe in Boogers lap!;)

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

........come over the second half. We'll fit ya in.......maybe in Boogers lap!;)

I sure had a great time the last time I came over and set with you all. Tomorrow night kind of feels like I'm having to go to the funeral home to pay respect to an old friend that passed away but this old friend has died every year for the past 18 years in a row.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I sure had a great time the last time I came over and set with you all. Tomorrow night kind of feels like I'm having to go to the funeral home to pay respect to an old friend that passed away but this old friend has died every year for the past 18 years in a row.

dang........makes me sad for them mountaineers...........nah...........wrestling season will come around and Heritage will be beating up on Alcoa and Maryville.

11 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Now indian fans,Everybody on here knows how great these blount county schools are (Alcoa and Maryville).Much respect!.But im a transplant from NC.I wish one of yall would call over Mallad Creek to play.Theyd be either one of yalls Huckleberry!!..But we all know yall wouldnt want that!!!:roll:

Please...…..MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!!!