Warren Co (4-5) @ #1 Oakland (9-0)

GoPats2019

On 10/27/2019 at 1:13 AM, GoPats2019 said:

An improved Pioneers’ program just got shellacked by Riverdale. 

Oakland sent a message to the new Coffee Co coaching staff and their refusal to move the game to Thursday. (80pts in the rain) 

Looks like a 56 - 7  type of game. 

Oakland by as many as they want to but Warren County is getting better under the new coach 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:53 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Personally I feel bad when a team gets 50 hung on them, 60 would be tops to run up a score. How and the heck do you run up 80+ on a team. When is enough enough. *insert football is a tough sport comebacks

with that being said I suppose this is another good chance for Oakland to put up 80

Warren Co. Will lose, but I would put a hurt on some of there good players. Show them no 80 points Friday. Sounds horrible, it has happened to other teams.....Go Pioneers!!!

4 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

Agree that injuring players purposely is not classy.....

Also think scoring 80+ points in two games is lacking in class.....

I know you will defend it somehow, but anyway you slice it, it is extreme.....

35 of Oakland's 80 pts were on Defense or Special Teams. 1 offensive TD in the 2nd Half. I don't like all the mercy rule games either, but the kids that Oakland plays in these situations work just as hard as the starters. It's not like Oakland is slinging the ball all over the place. Building depth in situations like this is part of the reason why there is a huge gap bewteen Oakland and everyone else in 3-6A

1 hour ago, BigGameHunter said:

Agree that injuring players purposely is not classy.....

Also think scoring 80+ points in two games is lacking in class.....

I know you will defend it somehow, but anyway you slice it, it is extreme.....

Just running our offense.   Just playing defense.   Just playing special teams.  Doesn't always work out for opponents.   Go Patriots!