Hanpton R1      00  

Cumberland Gap R2 00  

Oneida R2 00  

Sullivan North R1 00  

South Greene R1 00    

Rockwood R2 00  

Happy Valley R1 00  

Meigs County R2 00  

Well ain’t you fancy with your bracket there lol, good stuff man I would be happy I didn’t have to beat Hampton and Oneida, you just get 1.

Just now, TCRadio said:

Well ain’t you fancy with your bracket there lol, good stuff man I would be happy I didn’t have to beat Hampton and Oneida, you just get 1.

I been saving these brackets lol. I showed Southtowner as well since he likes to do them.  They are clean 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Yup Watertown is in that same spot in our quad, the team that’s really licking their chops is Peabody they get whoever survives barring of course if they can beat the rockets from chapel hill 

I believe we will see each other again in Cookeville this year old foe haha. Good luck in the postseason to all!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Gonna be hard to keep Meigs from getting to the 4th round.  After that it gets pretty interesting

Hard to say. Really haven't seen any region one teams to be able to judge myself. Hampton seems to be playing good ball right now. South Greene is coming off of a momentum builder type game. Really depends on how Rockwood and Oneida represent I believe as well. Rockwood steps up their game for the playoffs always have. Oneida is top 5 team if they can get their offense to produce points.

8 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

8 Team Bracket

LangatcEdit

Round 1     Round 2     Quarter Finals  

Hampton R1      56  

Cumberland Gap R2 00  
    Hampton 28  

Onieda 14  
  Oneida R2 21  

Sullivan North R1 7  
    Hampton 14  

Meigs  35  
  South Greene R1 34    

Rockwood R2 12  
    SG 13  

Meigs 54  
  Happy Valley R1 00  

Meigs County R2 28  

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Hard to say. Really haven't seen any region one teams to be able to judge myself. Hampton seems to be playing good ball right now. South Greene is coming off of a momentum builder type game. Really depends on how Rockwood and Oneida represent I believe as well. Rockwood steps up their game for the playoffs always have. Oneida is top 5 team if they can get their offense to produce points.

Hampton hold the mystery hand.  If anyone was to throw a wrench in Meig's playoff plan,  it would be Hampton.  You would have to go to their place.  It would be unfamiliar territory and they are good enough to challenge you. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Very well could work out that way. Hope Oneida could get an upset. Be nice to play at home all the way through.

Nah... You would love coming to Hampton. Arguably the most scenic place to play a football game. Surrounded by mountains and that time of year probably low 20's with a little breeze. Now that's football weather!