Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

Have we been watching different games? One team has run it on us successfully all year. Everyone likes to toot Oneida’s horn about being a power running team and we held them to less than 100 on the ground. I get it, everybody could be better, but we’re not in shambles. As long as we stay healthy we’ll be fine.

I don't know who you're reading but EVERYBODY that has saw us says the same thing, great defense, struggling offense. Y'all are very good but limiting our offensive production this year isn't what proves it. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I don't know who you're reading but EVERYBODY that has saw us says the same thing, great defense, struggling offense. Y'all are very good but limiting our offensive production this year isn't what proves it. 

You all were ranked in the top ten at the time and pride yourselves on being a power running team, it made my point to bring it up. 

13 minutes ago, crow said:

I know that, OnB said all ya need is 19. He's next level but if y'all truly become 1 dimensional then you'd struggle against strong defenses. I know you're not but if is all. 

He is the cog that turns the wheel on O and he is huge on D also.Without him they are just good.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

He is the cog that turns the wheel on O and he is huge on D also.Without him they are just good.

Hes ok. Sometimes you gotta just use what ya got. We will make do. Highlight from last game.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

You all were ranked in the top ten at the time and pride yourselves on being a power running team, it made my point to bring it up. 

We pride ourselves in trying lol. We are a power running team, just not very successful at it this year. I'm betting we've been held to 100ish rushing yards several times this year. Great punter and a strong defense usually keep us ahead in the field position game. That helps with a struggling offense, helps the defense to when the other team has to go 70 or 80. 

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with that but if they go all qb all the time don't think it'd work against the good defenses out there. He's gotta have that short pass game threat to make it really click. They do have it, not saying that, just talking hypotheticals here. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

We pride ourselves in trying lol. We are a power running team, just not very successful at it this year. I'm betting we've been held to 100ish rushing yards several times this year. Great punter and a strong defense usually keep us ahead in the field position game. That helps with a struggling offense, helps the defense to when the other team has to go 70 or 80. 

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

And if 5 got those carries last week even with the TOs you pull a huge comeback win!

Honestly, would you consider us a successful power running team this year?

25 minutes ago, crow said:

Honestly, would you consider us a successful power running team this year?

No you said it earlier BUT against ave teams you do run it well.Meigs,UHS,GB are far from Ave.Your punter is a WEAPON too.Your skills get open but the QB play is not strong,if it was that would make you all dangerous,your guys run good routes and you know the rest of the story CSHDH!