Who's Winning It All? And SETN Bracket Challenge

TNvols98

the fact that chilly and his side kicks Gillie & Mcwhirter r havin this many teams in the playoffs is comical......nothin more plain than a grab at puttin money in the coffers.....

,....2 win Whitwell havin to travel to undefeated Monterey.....2 win ceder hill travlin to undefeated South Kimbrell....this post season needs to b shortened by 1 week.....at least........no need for teams with no region or 1 region wins playin post season....and most dont want too..

cant even run a full bracket contest on here....they so many..not just talkin 1A either......

Booger just sayin :roll:

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

the fact that chilly and his side kicks Gillie & Mcwhirter r havin this many teams in the playoffs is comical......nothin more plain than a grab at puttin money in the coffers.....

,....2 win Whitwell havin to travel to undefeated Monterey.....2 win ceder hill travlin to undefeated South Kimbrell....this post season needs to b shortened by 1 week.....at least........no need for teams with no region or 1 region wins playin post season....and most dont want too..

cant even run a full bracket contest on here....they so many..not just talkin 1A either......

Booger just sayin :roll:

I agree with you.  The 1 & 2 teams should get and no more. 

11 hours ago, TNvols98 said:

I'm out of Chattanooga.  Honestly, am a little less than informed about the Northwest corner of the State and around Jackson.  No disrespect.  Just based off what I know of the West.  It was honestly the toughest choice of the bracket between Lake County and Memphis Middle College.  

FYI - The #3 team (Greenfield) in Region 7 beat Middle College 34-32 in mid-September. Later in the season Greenfield lost to Lake County 56-0. 

11 hours ago, TNvols98 said:

May have to adjust my bracket then.  Like I said, I know more about the East than the West.  Fill out the bracket Challenge at SETN Preps and compete with us.  You might beat us!

No might about it if your picking MiddleCollege.They wouldn't even have won their region had Freedom Prep not had to forfeit.And LC has hammered Prep the past few seasons with everyone returning.And LC has beaten 2 4A teams,a 3A team and a 2A team,all making the playoffs.

19 hours ago, TNvols98 said:

I'm out of Chattanooga.  Honestly, am a little less than informed about the Northwest corner of the State and around Jackson.  No disrespect.  Just based off what I know of the West.  It was honestly the toughest choice of the bracket between Lake County and Memphis Middle College.  

Do your research on the West before making predictions. Lake County should be in the mix in 1A. Peabody is by far the favorite in 2A.