Riverside/Lewis County

Bigpun54

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Yes. And Lewis was 3 TDs better than Riverside 2 months ago. Presumably both teams have improved since then. 

I was ready to defend riverside and talk about how two special team blunders led to Lewis only two scores the first half and how rhs was missing several starters. But that's football and they were the better team that night. Definitely not going to say riverside will run away with this one. Lewis very good team but think it can b a good game 

23 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I was ready to defend riverside and talk about how two special team blunders led to Lewis only two scores the first half and how rhs was missing several starters. But that's football and they were the better team that night. Definitely not going to say riverside will run away with this one. Lewis very good team but think it can b a good game 

I've seen Lewis Co and they have some big ole boys in the line. I don't know what starters y'all had out in week on but I remember someone saying it was multiple starters. I think this is going to be a better game than week one.

32 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i love when someone loses by 3 touchdowqns they give a 5000 word explanation about injuiries, penalties and turnovers as if those dont count - forrest has had their share. 

Who said anything about penalties and turnovers lol. And it was more like 50 words. But got your point across. Like I said last post that's football and clearly Forrest dealt with it and came away perfect. Congratulations on your season 

If (and this is not a very large if seeing how Riverside fared this year) LC is able to pull this one out tomorrow, they better enjoy the last win for the 2019 season.

By now, we all know and are aware of what rd 2 always brings for LC!

They didn’t even make regular season paper champions this year so I may give RS a better than normal chance.

• Upvote 1