Riverside/Lewis County

Bigpun54

21 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They do not play anyone during the regular season. Sharpe’s T$$AA buddies always place LC in weak regions. Hence, regular season paper champions!

I think he’s calling you all weak... not good enough for Lewis to play teams around their enrollment. Maybe we should play teams like Page, Giles, and Marshal to make him feel better!

44 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

He is a Vols fan it’s typical 

I'll be for Vandy only when they start accepting more kids from Tennessee high schools. They accept only about 3 out of 1000 students from Tennessee public schools. Too many of their students are from schools in New England, California, etc. They can have it. The University of Tennessee is the flagship of our state schools and I will be for them until I die. Not that I'm taking up for that PizzPatriot2 by any means! 

33 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They do not play anyone during the regular season. Sharpe’s T$$AA buddies always place LC in weak regions. Hence, regular season paper champions!

I was thinking the same about the regions and how they get put in weak regions but when start losing region champs they move to another region. I remember the 2013 season Lewis was first put in the district with CPA, Page, Giles, Marshall, Spring Hill, etc and then before the season start they got moved to our district with Creekwood, Waverly, East Hickman, Camden, Fairview, Stewart County, and Montgomery Central.  

50 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

saying someone who beat you 3 TDs last time is in for a rude awakening. little silly, no?

First, I didn't say that Lewis County was cocky, I said expect the same result. Next, if you think that in this situation, the team who won comfortably in the first meeting always wins comfortably in the second, one of us is a little silly, and it ain't me.

58 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

He is a Vols fan it’s typical 

Coming from a guy who's school has the worse fan base and athletic department in the SEC! Heck Vandy never has a home game! The visiting team has more fans at the games then Vandy does. Heck the Titans wanted to improve the locker rooms when they played there and Vandy turned it down. What a joke!!!

1 hour ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Coming from a guy who's school has the worse fan base and athletic department in the SEC! Heck Vandy never has a home game! The visiting team has more fans at the games then Vandy does. Heck the Titans wanted to improve the locker rooms when they played there and Vandy turned it down. What a joke!!!

Dang!! Guess we found out who the Vol fan was! 

3 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Definitely 30 wins but with a lot of undefeated or 1 loss Lewis teams have an early exit out of the playoffs. Why is that?

6 undefeated teams for Coach Sharp let me break it down. 1) 1995 finished 12-1 lost in the 3rd rd at Goodpasture 17-14 they went on to win the state championship. 2) 2001 lost in the 3rd rd 3) 2002 lost again in the 3rd rd 4) 2007 lost to Hickman Co 21-14 after beating them in reg season. 5) 2008 lost to Goodpasture in the 2nd rd 6) 2013 lost in the Semis at CPA by 8. LC is not one of those schools that is loaded with talent every year. In the years you don't have the talent you strive to be competitive and beat some teams you shouldn't (hence a good regular season records). A good coach and a good program with good community support matters. A good friend of mine was Glen McAdams and he once told me that in order to win a championship you have to be good and have some luck along  the way.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

First, I didn't say that Lewis County was cocky, I said expect the same result. Next, if you think that in this situation, the team who won comfortably in the first meeting always wins comfortably in the second, one of us is a little silly, and it ain't me.

again this is a straw man. no one said that. no one even thinks it. dehype yourself 

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

I'll be for Vandy only when they start accepting more kids from Tennessee high schools. They accept only about 3 out of 1000 students from Tennessee public schools. Too many of their students are from schools in New England, California, etc. They can have it. The University of Tennessee is the flagship of our state schools and I will be for them until I die. Not that I'm taking up for that PizzPatriot2 by any means! 

I know someone who is in administration has worked there for a long time. They said they would t want their children to attend Vanderbilt 

1 hour ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Ha that joke has beat Vols 3 in a row and 5-2 over the past 7 years