Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

38 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

On the tv game it had you all at 8 Srs on D starting.That will be huge next year.

Yeah , we lose a lot of seniors this year.  I don't know about next year but we got some pretty good young talent and the Middle school didn't have anybody come close to them this year so we will be good in a few years I do believe. And I've been impressed with the B team this year for the most part but the biggest factor will be lineman.  Our left tackle is the only returning starter on the o-line.

Edited by rtl112

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We are healthy except for our Starting MLB he swerved to miss a deer Wed on way to school and had a very serious wreck.His little brother was hurt badly and has had to have several surgeries.Josiah the older brother hurt his hands pretty bad breaking the window to help his brother.I am sure the family would be graciuos for some prayers outside of GB the more the merrier!Josiah should make it back soon i would think.Thats a great big brother!!!

Dang it i really hate to hear this. I didnt know it was that bad... Just dont swerve to miss a deer, lock em down if you can and just hold on. I know I know he's just a kid but i've been told that since i started driving. Only had to put it to use 2x, luckily only cost me a $200 bumper.

6 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Dang it i really hate to hear this. I didnt know it was that bad... Just dont swerve to miss a deer, lock em down if you can and just hold on. I know I know he's just a kid but i've been told that since i started driving. Only had to put it to use 2x, luckily only cost me a $200 bumper.

Same here, it was a bumper and headlight.  Prayers for the young men though.

Edited by rtl112