Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

On 11/16/2019 at 3:28 PM, ladykee said:

Teams feel they can be more successful doubling up on #23. Pulls safety way over to his side of field but it backfires! Pick your poison! One on one coverage & open running lanes makes the other boys plum giddy & rightfully so. He’ll just become downfield blocker & watch the other speedsters weave their way to the endzone. This team can hurt you in many many ways! We had 7 different players score TDs. Run...throw...what your defense gonna give us? We’ll exploit it! 

Greenback will be a hard out for anyone.  I agree, I don't think anybody can defend ya one on one and you all got too many good athletes to double down on. Good luck.

55 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg you have really made these GB orchestrates real mad talking about their pickup trucks and 10 bleachers on the visitor side.  You better get that helicopter and just hover overhead and watch the game.  You think im joking but im not. 

Pegleg knows he has nothing to worry about Roy. Heck if you get to worried just jump in my pocket and I’ll keep those “GB orchestrates” away from you! 
 Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had to walk someone out of a game! Let me tell ya, those Alcoa goons didn’t have much to say when I had to intervene! 

7 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

You can over look us lol. 

When you haven’t been to the big game in 6 years like us you don’t overlook anyone. I will say this now like I will say next week. SP has a long outstanding history of greatness. In recent years Greenback has owned us and the East. When someone has been as dominant lately as Greenback has the past several years it wouldn’t be wise to overlook them. SP use to be in Greenback’s shoes where we dominated the East. Unfortunately for us we haven’t been at that level lately. This is our best team in several years so hopefully we can get it done. This week first though. 

Edited by CaptainLongbeard

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Ha, not going to happen! Just focused on Gordy this week! 
 By all means though, if GB fells the need to start making reservations in Cookeville go ahead! Heck, little ole SP barely can field enough players to put a team together! :roflol::popcorneater:

:lol: yeah right. 

We’re trying to get ready for OS this week and hopefully we can get the W. They’re a tough bunch that plays hard and physical. Good luck SP by several this week. 

2 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

When you haven’t been to the big game in 6 years like us you don’t overlook anyone. I will say this now like I will say next week. SP has a long outstanding history of greatness. In recent years Greenback has owned us and the East. When someone has been as dominant lately as Greenback has the past several years it wouldn’t be wise to overlook them. SP use to be in Greenback’s shoes where we dominated the East. Unfortunately for us we haven’t been at that level lately. This is our best team in several years so hopefully we can get it done. This week first though. 

Good post. I was messing around with CJ. I hope we get to meet up next week. It will be a great game by two very good ball teams. 

13 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

+1