Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

13 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

All of this is and always is brought up by SP. Don’t see us on y’all’s thread spewing stuff. Just don’t be dramatic and everyone talk football and there would be no problems. 

Nailed it,lets take care of our business and let THEM worry about where they are going to sit IF that game even happens.We are one of the smallest schools out there with a great tradition and our County doesnt do 1 thing to fix this issue and there is NOTHING we can do about!King wants us to whip OZ good for him!

17 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

All of this is and always is brought up by SP. Don’t see us on y’all’s thread spewing stuff. Just don’t be dramatic and everyone talk football and there would be no problems. 

My first little paragraph was being sarcastic and a little humor with Roy about it all. 
 You basically said the same thing I did in my 2nd paragraph. Move on, worry about the game you have this coming Friday and the winners then can talk all they want. 
 Good luck this coming Friday, May both our teams win and come out injury free!

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

My first little paragraph was being sarcastic and a little humor with Roy about it all. 
 You basically said the same thing I did in my 2nd paragraph. Move on, worry about the game you have this coming Friday and the winners then can talk all they want. 
 Good luck this coming Friday, May both our teams win and come out injury free!

Good one!

• Thanks 1

Actually a few years back both the local cops of Greenback and our own cops had to get a feller down from his truck because he was throwing stuff and heckling the players.  Heckling the players is football, but throwing stuff is another.  I think it’s bad when the opposing team brings a large crowd and can’t even see the game because they have to stand in the gravel behind the bleachers and/or pickup trucks lining the fence.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s a neat tradition, I’m not against it, I just want adequate seating and/or standing along the fence space available for all of the visiting fans.  It never affects me because When traveling I’m usually at the stadium 2-3 hours early, sometimes 4-5 lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Actually a few years back both the local cops of Greenback and our own cops had to get a feller down from his truck because he was throwing stuff and heckling the players.  Heckling the players is football, but throwing stuff is another.  I think it’s bad when the opposing team brings a large crowd and can’t even see the game because they have to stand in the gravel behind the bleachers and/or pickup trucks lining the fence.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s a neat tradition, I’m not against it, I just want adequate seating and/or standing along the fence space available for all of the visiting fans.  It never affects me because When traveling I’m usually at the stadium 2-3 hours early, sometimes 4-5 lol.

The trucks are from the 20 yard line down ONLY on the scoreboard end.No one is behind the players or coaches any more...Too be continued if it works out!GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!

ANYONE THROWING ANYTHING SHOULD BE HAULED OFF IN A CRUISER!I DONT CARE WHO IT IS.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  Did you call or write that provost herron man for"spewing stuff"?. 

You never responded to my comments, I mean no offense here but it appears there could a significant lack of intelligence on your part as again there is nothing to the article from what I read. It seems you are building the case for SP failure, it’s not uncommon behavior when individuals expect failure could possibly be the end result. If I am correct?, you demonstrated this behavior near the beginning of the season?

On another note, this GB team appears to have significantly improved from the 2 losses earlier in the season, especially concerning the box score from last night, wow! Usually it seem when opponents play each other twice in a season the game is closer second time around, did not expect to see that outcome.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

You never responded to my comments, I mean no offense here but it appears there could a significant lack of intelligence on your part as again there is nothing to the article from what I read. It seems you are building the case for SP failure, it’s not uncommon behavior when individuals expect failure could possibly be the end result. If I am correct?, you demonstrated this behavior near the beginning of the season?

On another note, this GB team appears to have significantly improved from the 2 losses earlier in the season, especially concerning the box score from last night, wow! Usually it seem when opponents play each other twice in a season the game is closer second time around, did not expect to see that outcome.

Teams feel they can be more successful doubling up on #23. Pulls safety way over to his side of field but it backfires! Pick your poison! One on one coverage & open running lanes makes the other boys plum giddy & rightfully so. He’ll just become downfield blocker & watch the other speedsters weave their way to the endzone. This team can hurt you in many many ways! We had 7 different players score TDs. Run...throw...what your defense gonna give us? We’ll exploit it! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Teams feel they can be more successful doubling up on #23. Pulls safety way over to his side of field but it backfires! Pick your poison! One on one coverage & open running lanes makes the other boys plum giddy & rightfully so. He’ll just become downfield blocker & watch the other speedsters weave their way to the endzone. This team can hurt you in many many ways! We had 7 different players score TDs. Run...throw...what your defense gonna give us? We’ll exploit it! 

There is unbelievable overall talent at Greenback again this season. If we get by Gordonsville  we will be there the next week to give it our best shot at slowing down that college offense. 

8 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

There is unbelievable overall talent at Greenback again this season. If we get by Gordonsville  we will be there the next week to give it our best shot at slowing down that college offense. 

They're very good, takes a heck of a defense to hold em to 21 or less :-D