Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

Just now, Southtowner said:

We have really good accommodations for all visiting teams.  Yall could use some updates. More elbow room on the visitors side would be a good start. 

No doubt at all we could use updates. Sp has one of the best stadiums I have been to and not just 1a. They could put bleachers on either side of the ones there and be plenty 

22 minutes ago, pegleg said:

None of the emails I saw said anything about moving the game. It was in the interest of WHICHEVER team advances to play GB.The complaints were simply trying to get GB fans standing in the back of trucks from  throwing water on students or even spitting on them if the got close enough, tossing objects at the back of players helmets, taking up visitor side fence standing area, causing visiting team’s to stand in the road without trying to make any accommodations for them or providing temporary stands for a teams that travel well. It seems y’all are nice to the Unaka type teams... but let a team come up there that is gonna compete well and your truck fans will be be armed with whatever they need to intimidate young kids, the band and players not by cheering but with racial slurs, small objects to hit players with water squirting bottles and whatever they have in those coolers in the trucks. The main complaint was not providing visiting students fans and bands with enough room to even stand on the fence. No would was trying to get the game moved but was simply trying to get the host director to go by the rules.

(The Host School is to host the games in Stadiums with adequate facilities and large enough to handle the crowds.) 

If both teams advance I’m sure this will be discussed more in later threads unless you guys, as men,  can dispute that none of this happens at GB. 90% of you guys are great but allowing the trucks with access to our students is wrong and you know it. 

Yeah that’s bull crap. Y’all love spewing out them lies! Gah bunch of babies 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pegleg said:

None of the emails I saw said anything about moving the game. It was in the interest of WHICHEVER team advances to play GB.The complaints were simply trying to get GB fans standing in the back of trucks from  throwing water on students or even spitting on them if the got close enough, tossing objects at the back of players helmets, taking up visitor side fence standing area, causing visiting team’s to stand in the road without trying to make any accommodations for them or providing temporary stands for a teams that travel well. It seems y’all are nice to the Unaka type teams... but let a team come up there that is gonna compete well and your truck fans will be be armed with whatever they need to intimidate young kids, the band and players not by cheering but with racial slurs, small objects to hit players with water squirting bottles and whatever they have in those coolers in the trucks. The main complaint was not providing visiting students fans and bands with enough room to even stand on the fence. No would was trying to get the game moved but was simply trying to get the host director to go by the rules.

(The Host School is to host the games in Stadiums with adequate facilities and large enough to handle the crowds.) 

If both teams advance I’m sure this will be discussed more in later threads unless you guys, as men,  can dispute that none of this happens at GB. 90% of you guys are great but allowing the trucks with access to our students is wrong and you know it. 

LRDAO.... Pegleg what kind of mess is this? You knowd these GB fellars dont like attention brought to them by that Childress man.  O garuntee you I bet that provost herron man got told all kinds of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Pegleg what kind of mess is this? You knowd these GB fellars dont like attention brought to them by that Childress man.  O garuntee you I bet that provost herron man got told all kinds of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

They've got a bounty on you Roy.  A double cheeseburger and a fried honey bun.  Awfully tempting.  

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They've got a bounty on you Roy.  A double cheeseburger and a fried honey bun.  Awfully tempting.  

Towner man that bounty just got moved to Pegleg.  He done went and talked about them pickup trucks.  If they new what Pegleg was capable of doing with that plane theyd leave him alone.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man that bounty just got moved to Pegleg.  He done went and talked about them pickup trucks.  If they new what Pegleg was capable of doing with that plane theyd leave him alone.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Pegleg knows he has plenty of let’s just say, shipmates that are willing to stand guard if needed! Like ST said, I go where I want and if I need a little more elbow room I’ll just stretch out and get some extra room! Big guy needs big guy room to move! 
 Let’s just move on from all this talk and get focused on Gordy coming to town this Friday, I’m sure GB is focused on there upcoming game as well! We will start this friendly feud up when and if it happens!   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Roy, Pegleg knows he has plenty of let’s just say, shipmates that are willing to stand guard if needed! Like ST said, I go where I want and if I need a little more elbow room I’ll just stretch out and get some extra room! Big guy needs big guy room to move! 
 Let’s just move on from all this talk and get focused on Gordy coming to town this Friday, I’m sure GB is focused on there upcoming game as well! We will start this friendly feud up when and if it happens!   

All of this is and always is brought up by SP. Don’t see us on y’all’s thread spewing stuff. Just don’t be dramatic and everyone talk football and there would be no problems.