Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You,Tom,Mike,Sailor,Sportsman,champ,rackem and a few others have always been the kind of Pirate i think of when i hear South Pitt

Appreciate the compliment and that’s some pretty good company to be mentioned with! 
 One game closer both both our teams tonight! Good wins by both teams...

4 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Always good to see and chat with you guys. 

What has happened to your fans have they turned into a bunch of girly girls. We are about fed up with Roy if he’s smart he better stay at home if y’all have to come here. Cause he may not make it out. You think I’m joking but I promise you I’m not.  He needs to quit trying to stir crap. He’s making all you good posters from down there look like imbeciles. 

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

What has happened to your fans have they turned into a bunch of girly girls. We are about fed up with Roy if he’s smart he better stay at home if y’all have to come here. Cause he may not make it out. You think I’m joking but I promise you I’m not.  He needs to quit trying to stir crap. He’s making all you good posters from down there look like imbeciles. 

We just try to ignore it best we can...

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

Try not to group all of us into that category my friend. Every fan base has a Roy Dillard or two. I believe ole Roy just takes cage rattling to a whole new level. Once he realizes he’s got one or two opposing posters heated he keeps the fire going! 
 There is still a lot of us that just like to talk football and about upcoming games! 
 Congrats on the win and maybe we shall meet up in two weeks.

It’s a wonder we came out mostly unscathed with no serious injury. #2 took cheap shots all night long away from the ball, on the ball & everything in between. To say he didn’t have a target on his back is an understatement. The boys got some good legal shots in on him every chance they got. Coach Henry is a joke of a coach. Zero respect for that man when he can’t control a player under his authority. A respectable coach takes him out. I guess trying to keep the game “close” is more important than the damage he can cause on the field. No win is worth playing dirty. Our coaches will not allow that but.......they sure will tell you between the whistles hit em hard & lay the wood to them. Saw a little wood laying tonight!