Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

8 hours ago, gfd709 said:

What has happened to your fans have they turned into a bunch of girly girls. We are about fed up with Roy if he’s smart he better stay at home if y’all have to come here. Cause he may not make it out. You think I’m joking but I promise you I’m not.  He needs to quit trying to stir crap. He’s making all you good posters from down there look like imbeciles. 

LRDAO.... Is you saying you got a bounty on ole RD and OP? I garuntee yous cage has been rattled.  That body gard Grider used to have will be there to keep you truck bed fellars in check so you cant steal my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

39 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Is you saying you got a bounty on ole RD and OP? I garuntee yous cage has been rattled.  That body gard Grider used to have will be there to keep you truck bed fellars in check so you cant steal my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  this Towner man and that Tower man will protect you.  

16 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Gonna be some good football weather tonight. Hope Coach Ryan turns the dogs loose and for the rest of the season. Nobody has seen what this team is capable of, not even us. I look for us to come out firing and never let off the gas. Also, I’m glad CF fans are willing to come to the drive in because SP fans have already started emailing TSSAA trying to move the 4th round to SP (“our fans are too hostile”). Someone is real skeered 

None of the emails I saw said anything about moving the game. It was in the interest of WHICHEVER team advances to play GB.The complaints were simply trying to get GB fans standing in the back of trucks from  throwing water on students or even spitting on them if the got close enough, tossing objects at the back of players helmets, taking up visitor side fence standing area, causing visiting team’s to stand in the road without trying to make any accommodations for them or providing temporary stands for a teams that travel well. It seems y’all are nice to the Unaka type teams... but let a team come up there that is gonna compete well and your truck fans will be be armed with whatever they need to intimidate young kids, the band and players not by cheering but with racial slurs, small objects to hit players with water squirting bottles and whatever they have in those coolers in the trucks. The main complaint was not providing visiting students fans and bands with enough room to even stand on the fence. No would was trying to get the game moved but was simply trying to get the host director to go by the rules.

(The Host School is to host the games in Stadiums with adequate facilities and large enough to handle the crowds.) 

If both teams advance I’m sure this will be discussed more in later threads unless you guys, as men,  can dispute that none of this happens at GB. 90% of you guys are great but allowing the trucks with access to our students is wrong and you know it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pegleg said:

None of the emails I saw said anything about moving the game. It was in the interest of WHICHEVER team advances to play GB.The complaints were simply trying to get GB fans standing in the back of trucks from  throwing water on students or even spitting on them if the got close enough, tossing objects at the back of players helmets, taking up visitor side fence standing area, causing visiting team’s to stand in the road without trying to make any accommodations for them or providing temporary stands for a teams that travel well. It seems y’all are nice to the Unaka type teams... but let a team come up there that is gonna compete well and your truck fans will be be armed with whatever they need to intimidate young kids, the band and players not by cheering but with racial slurs, small objects to hit players with water squirting bottles and whatever they have in those coolers in the trucks. The main complaint was not providing visiting students fans and bands with enough room to even stand on the fence. No would was trying to get the game moved but was simply trying to get the host director to go by the rules.

(The Host School is to host the games in Stadiums with adequate facilities and large enough to handle the crowds.) 

If both teams advance I’m sure this will be discussed more in later threads unless you guys, as men,  can dispute that none of this happens at GB. 90% of you guys are great but allowing the trucks with access to our students is wrong and you know it. 

I’m one of the truck guys !!! I can guarantee none of that has happened or ever will happen that’s a load of crap making stuff up about spitting on kids or throwing things at them. So I have a huge problem with people spewing lies on us !!!!!!! Greenback has had this tradition for as long as I can remember!! This is like saying when anyone comes to the speedway no one from your side can walk around the track to the visitor side a load of crap !!! 

And if you can talk LOUDON CO into buying bigger bleachers for the visitors side I guarantee greenback would love to accommodate better in that way but LOUDON CO has to support the schools across the bridge better than give to lil ole 1a greenback. Money is tight when greenback needs stuff. Couldn’t even buy the boys baseball state championship rings 

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’m one of the truck guys !!! I can guarantee none of that has happened or ever will happen that’s a load of crap making stuff up about spitting on kids or throwing things at them. So I have a huge problem with people spewing lies on us !!!!!!! Greenback has had this tradition for as long as I can remember!! This is like saying when anyone comes to the speedway no one from your side can walk around the track to the visitor side a load of crap !!! 

We have really good accommodations for all visiting teams.  Yall could use some updates. More elbow room on the visitors side would be a good start. 

• Like 1