Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

20 hours ago, Makinplays said:

You never responded to my comments, I mean no offense here but it appears there could a significant lack of intelligence on your part as again there is nothing to the article from what I read. It seems you are building the case for SP failure, it’s not uncommon behavior when individuals expect failure could possibly be the end result. If I am correct?, you demonstrated this behavior near the beginning of the season?

On another note, this GB team appears to have significantly improved from the 2 losses earlier in the season, especially concerning the box score from last night, wow! Usually it seem when opponents play each other twice in a season the game is closer second time around, did not expect to see that outcome.

Feller, yous is still confused by the smoke and mirrors!  Figure yous a dumercrat 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, CaptainJackRackam said:

Roy, Pegleg knows he has plenty of let’s just say, shipmates that are willing to stand guard if needed! Like ST said, I go where I want and if I need a little more elbow room I’ll just stretch out and get some extra room! Big guy needs big guy room to move! 
 Let’s just move on from all this talk and get focused on Gordy coming to town this Friday, I’m sure GB is focused on there upcoming game as well! We will start this friendly feud up when and if it happens!   

Well said

2 minutes ago, pegleg said:

As the Captain said we got games Friday. If we both win I have confidence that the situations up are improved or being addressed . God luck to both teams in the Quarters. 

Pegleg you have really made these GB orchestrates real mad talking about their pickup trucks and 10 bleachers on the visitor side.  You better get that helicopter and just hover overhead and watch the game.  You think im joking but im not.