Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

seen crazy things happen on games like these i mean i think GB better team but those boys over in Coalfield i don't think care lol. Ex. Whitwell and Montery

True, I've seen some crazy games over the years.  We usually play better come playoff time but still the odds are stacked against us.

23 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I don't see Coalfield being able to do very much in this one. Last meeting, we barely opened up the playbook and didn't take as many shots as we usually do. 52-8

Surely it won't be that bad. I will say Greenback beats them by 48-14.

Off topic.How bad do you think Greenback will beat the Pirates in a few weeks? I am taking the Pirates in a close one but I am honestly a Pirate homer.

6 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Surely it won't be that bad. I will say Greenback beats them by 48-14.

Off topic.How bad do you think Greenback will beat the Pirates in a few weeks? I am taking the Pirates in a close one but I am honestly a Pirate homer.

Honestly, we can beat them worse if we do what we're best at and take exactly what they give us. And I'm not sure if we'll beat the pirates or not. If we do, it won't be more than a TD... at the most 2. But SP could also by the same margin. Depends what team shows up.

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Honestly, we can beat them worse if we do what we're best at and take exactly what they give us. And I'm not sure if we'll beat the pirates or not. If we do, it won't be more than a TD... at the most 2. But SP could also by the same margin. Depends what team shows up.

Let me ask you a question. You GB fellars was saying youd be lucky to make it to round 4 and now your predicting a 50 point win.  What kind of mess is this? Is you a lying to me? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. You GB fellars was saying youd be lucky to make it to round 4 and now your predicting a 50 point win.  What kind of mess is this? Is you a lying to me? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

That's a prediction. And you didn't hear me say that. We all know the matchup is coming. Just don't want to overlook any opponent because we need as many games as possible to get ready. 

17 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

That's a prediction. And you didn't hear me say that. We all know the matchup is coming. Just don't want to overlook any opponent because we need as many games as possible to get ready. 

LRDAO... That gbnation man has stated it multiple times.  I garuntee that o&b man said you fellars also treat the visitors well but you told RD that youd chunk me off the back of the bleachers with my Murphy Fair book.   You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard