Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Makinplays said:

I have read a lot of these threads and just recently started to post on Coach T, I have to say OP and Roy Dillard are classics on here (no offense)! One thing I’ve picked up on it appears they want something to happen to GB before it gets to a SP vs GB showdown. It seems if these two teams were to get to a showdown it would be one for the ages.

Makin Plays I guarantee that O.B.P. and Ray Likes the D are real scared. They have been accusing good people all year of doing something that they have not. They have. 6-10 transfers we have 4. These 2 coaches or 1 coach acting as 2 people have been trying to divert attention from their crafty recruiting all year long. I can't wait for the Tri county boys to take on the Marion Co. All Stars. It should be a good game.

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Makin plays man we aint skeered of these GB fellars, they the ones that is skeered.  You see at the end of last season they graduated 16 seniors including that Hanley boy that was Mr Football.  That Ryan man had several open voids in the offence and defence.  GB was picked to finish second possibly third in their region.  That Ryan man was quoted in that provost herron man newspaper article saying he didnt no what he was going to do.  After them GB fellars got wind of that Ryan man skidaddling the orchestration began.  They started transferring in from all over for educational purposes.  But they just happened to be a player that was needed at a specific position.  Me and old pirate tried to tell them GB fellars that Childress man might fall for this mess but we aint.  You think im joking but im not. 

Oh my, those are some strong statements RD concerning  this GB program. It appears this is a very heated rivalry between the two programs? I’m just on the outside looking in but it would great to see these two programs play each other in the regular season every year, don’t you think? 

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Makin Plays I guarantee that O.B.P. and Ray Likes the D are real scared. They have been accusing good people all year of doing something that they have not. They have. 6-10 transfers we have 4. These 2 coaches or 1 coach acting as 2 people have been trying to divert attention from their crafty recruiting all year long. I can't wait for the Tri county boys to take on the Marion Co. All Stars. It should be a good game.

:roflolk:

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Pot meet Kettle

Just now, Makinplays said:

Oh my, those are some strong statements RD concerning  this GB program. It appears this is a very heated rivalry between the two programs? I’m just on the outside looking in but it would great to see these two programs play each other in the regular season every year, don’t you think? 

They did back in the early 90’s

7 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmet boy you is full of mess.  The few transfers that Grider got either didnt play last year or sat out.  You orchestraters transfers all played for other teams last year.  You the ones that is skeered.  You think im joking but im not.