Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

It seems I’ve stirred up a hornet’s nest. I would like to apologize to everyone concerned as I had no intention of this. These appear to be two great programs with historical tradition. It’s truly disturbing to see this become a matter of ill will. I see it this way, if this game takes place it could be one talked about for years. To witness two storied programs lay it all on the line with some of the best talents on both sides 1A football has ever seen. At this point in the season if there were orchestrating circumstances or illegal recruiting on either side one would think those issues would have come to light before now. If this game takes place, I for one hope it happens, fans on both sides of the field may get witness one of the greatest 1A football games ever played. 

All in good fun, I'm glad you did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ya'll got beat by Cornersville the last 2 years . Anyone from the east in the semis the last 2 years and even Coalfield in 17 would have beat them. 

That was last year and Cornersviile should have been champs but they blew it. I guarantee you Lake County or Huntingdon will give whoever makes it out of the east all they want. Greenback lost to Whitwell last year in the semifinals. Anyway just having fun with you guys. Oh, and Cornersville should have won last year but didn't. Whitwell got the lucky breaks. Anyone who watched that game knew who the better team was. Good luck to the both of you.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think both Lake County and Huntingdon are very good. I also think So. Pitt and Greenback are very good. The title game will be a war. All 4 teams are very even. Yes, I have seen all 4.

Old Pirate says Cornersville should have beat Whitwell. Terrible the Gold was won by a team with a known ineligible player! 

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

It was addressed the girly boys at South Pitt were scared of one player so they turned him in. The real South pitt men that have been getting transfers for 60 years understood it was part of the game. Shame on the girley boys.

Helmet boy is you working on the 2020 orchestration yet? I garuntee you better get busy.  Me an old pirate gonna visit with you fellars in a few weeks.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says Cornersville should have beat Whitwell. Terrible the Gold was won by a team with a known ineligible player! 

Please forgive me as I’m just trying to understand, this is another team you’re accusing of cheating or doing something illegal. I assume you have knowledge of all this? I apologize, but I have never heard of this many illegal issues.