Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

It was addressed the girly boys at South Pitt were scared of one player so they turned him in. The real South pitt men that have been getting transfers for 60 years understood it was part of the game. Shame on the girley boys.

Pull up your panties Youngon! Transfers are acceptable, GB is the ONLY program that has newspaper articles written about their dependence on transfers! Git busy, SP will be ready again in 2020. 

7 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

Please forgive me as I’m just trying to understand, this is another team you’re accusing of cheating or doing something illegal. I assume you have knowledge of all this? I apologize, but I have never heard of this many illegal issues. 

Old Pirate says, Do some research, there has been video on coacht by others that proved the TSSAA ignored & covered it up! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

11 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

It was addressed the girly boys at South Pitt were scared of one player so they turned him in. The real South pitt men that have been getting transfers for 60 years understood it was part of the game. Shame on the girley boys.

Not to jump in and interrupt what is an entertaining conversation but SP wasn’t the school that first reported this apparent violation but was explained away by the TSSAA! Let me ask your opinion, the summer before a student athlete starts his senior year participated in a All American Bowl game in another state and its filmed with said QB playing, according to the TSSAA any student athlete that competes in a non sanctioned all star game prior to his high school eligibility being done would have to forego his last season and be ruled ineligible to play his senior season! 
 In your opinion, was a violation committed or was his playing in a bowl game in another state before his senior season ok? Do we pick and choose the rules to enforce or do we enforce all violations according to the great TSSAA RULE BOOK?

Any way, I look for GB to handle there next two games with wins and hopefully SP will do the same and we all can watch the State Championship game get settled in GB! Lol bet that gets the west going!!!

4 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not to jump in and interrupt what is an entertaining conversation but SP wasn’t the school that first reported this apparent violation but was explained away by the TSSAA! Let me ask your opinion, the summer before a student athlete starts his senior year participated in a All American Bowl game in another state and its filmed with said QB playing, according to the TSSAA any student athlete that competes in a non sanctioned all star game prior to his high school eligibility being done would have to forego his last season and be ruled ineligible to play his senior season! 
 In your opinion, was a violation committed or was his playing in a bowl game in another state before his senior season ok? Do we pick and choose the rules to enforce or do we enforce all violations according to the great TSSAA RULE BOOK?

Any way, I look for GB to handle there next two games with wins and hopefully SP will do the same and we all can watch the State Championship game get settled in GB! Lol bet that gets the west going!!!

LRDAO..... Rackem man is you asking these GB fellars to be honest? 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO..... Rackem man is you asking these GB fellars to be honest? 

Well Roy, with the information laid out in writing for them to see and the TSSAA violations are accessible online, it can be looked up! 
I just wanted him to know SP wasn’t the original school who reported the violation! But yes, I’m asking GB to answer my question honestly! Lol

9 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Just about every school Whitwell beat reported the violation! Heck, GB knows Whitwell had help preparing for their game as well! 

Yep OS sent them as much film as they could get of GB. As for your question about breaking the rules if the rules gets broke then I agree that the guilty should be punished. If the rules has not been broken then let them play  in this incident that you’re talking about there was proof so should be punished. As for some getting on here and falsely accusing others makes them look like really bad. I hope that answers your question lol