Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Makin plays man we aint skeered of these GB fellars, they the ones that is skeered.  You see at the end of last season they graduated 16 seniors including that Hanley boy that was Mr Football.  That Ryan man had several open voids in the offence and defence.  GB was picked to finish second possibly third in their region.  That Ryan man was quoted in that provost herron man newspaper article saying he didnt no what he was going to do.  After them GB fellars got wind of that Ryan man skidaddling the orchestration began.  They started transferring in from all over for educational purposes.  But they just happened to be a player that was needed at a specific position.  Me and old pirate tried to tell them GB fellars that Childress man might fall for this mess but we aint.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, The TSSAA generally depends on self reporting or occasionally.........make selective rulings to satisfy a few while ignoring the masses, even when supplied irrefutable evidence. Whitwell ineligible player jest an example. Old Pirate says this newbie to coacht is entitled to his opinion. If not fer the orchestration, Some SP fans would be yapping SP over GB showing No MERCY. When time comes, the feud will be probably the #1 game in the state! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Who is going to beat you nation man? You orchestraters should have smooth sailing all the way to Cookeville.  You think im joking but im not. 

That’s why you two have cried all year. GB messed up SP’s easy trip to cookeville lol. You gotta play at least one game before you bring the gold back. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Now that we have met let’s play ball. 

We got 2 games before we even think about GB. Vic don't look down the road like the 4 or 5 coacht Ter's. I'm sure GB has already reserved rooms in Cookville. If were lucky enough to play the Great GB team I just hope we give you a good game. Our homegrown boys will relish the chance I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, The TSSAA generally the TSSAA depends on self reporting or occasionally.........make selective rulings to satisfy a few while ignoring the masses, even when supplied irrefutable evidence. Whitwell ineligible player jest an example. Old Pirate says this newbie to coacht is entitled to his opinion. If not fer the orchestration, Some SP fans would be yapping SP over GB showing No MERCY. When time comes, the feud will be probably the #1 game in the state! 

Couldn't agree more.

Just now, gfd709 said:

If anybody from Greenback thinks that this wont be a tough game go back and look at history! They always play us tough. Yes i think we win bit it wont be no 28 or more points! I just hope it is a clean game and no ones gets out of hand or gets hurt.

I think we win by several but I wouldn’t expect a clean game lol. 

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, The TSSAA generally depends on self reporting or occasionally.........make selective rulings to satisfy a few while ignoring the masses, even when supplied irrefutable evidence. Whitwell ineligible player jest an example. Old Pirate says this newbie to coacht is entitled to his opinion. If not fer the orchestration, Some SP fans would be yapping SP over GB showing No MERCY. When time comes, the feud will be probably the #1 game in the state! 

LRDAO.... Old pirate are you joking? You would think church goers would self report.  I garuntee after season is over they will be plenty of trips to the alter.  You think im joking but im not.