Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

41 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Honestly, we can beat them worse if we do what we're best at and take exactly what they give us. And I'm not sure if we'll beat the pirates or not. If we do, it won't be more than a TD... at the most 2. But SP could also by the same margin. Depends what team shows up.

You won't have any problems with any team except SP. I expect that to be a tough one for sure. 

I have read a lot of these threads and just recently started to post on Coach T, I have to say OP and Roy Dillard are classics on here (no offense)! One thing I’ve picked up on it appears they want something to happen to GB before it gets to a SP vs GB showdown. It seems if these two teams were to get to a showdown it would be one for the ages.

14 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

I have read a lot of these threads and just recently started to post on Coach T, I have to say OP and Roy Dillard are classics on here (no offense)! One thing I’ve picked up on it appears they want something to happen to GB before it gets to a SP vs GB showdown. It seems if these two teams were to get to a showdown it would be one for the ages.

Makin plays man we aint skeered of these GB fellars, they the ones that is skeered.  You see at the end of last season they graduated 16 seniors including that Hanley boy that was Mr Football.  That Ryan man had several open voids in the offence and defence.  GB was picked to finish second possibly third in their region.  That Ryan man was quoted in that provost herron man newspaper article saying he didnt no what he was going to do.  After them GB fellars got wind of that Ryan man skidaddling the orchestration began.  They started transferring in from all over for educational purposes.  But they just happened to be a player that was needed at a specific position.  Me and old pirate tried to tell them GB fellars that Childress man might fall for this mess but we aint.  You think im joking but im not. 

44 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Makin plays man we aint skeered of these GB fellars, they the ones that is skeered.  You see at the end of last season they graduated 16 seniors including that Hanley boy that was Mr Football.  That Ryan man had several open voids in the offence and defence.  GB was picked to finish second possibly third in their region.  That Ryan man was quoted in that provost herron man newspaper article saying he didnt no what he was going to do.  After them GB fellars got wind of that Ryan man skidaddling the orchestration began.  They started transferring in from all over for educational purposes.  But they just happened to be a player that was needed at a specific position.  Me and old pirate tried to tell them GB fellars that Childress man might fall for this mess but we aint.  You think im joking but im not. 

Couldn't agree more.