Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

The Mavericks have a lot of youth and inexperience. It is very surprising they made it this far. On the other hand this Mavs team is Special...the whole team plays together really well. We will see if they are ready for the main event with the Greene Monster. 

It's time for the Mavs to slay the Greene Monster.

GO MAVERICKS

7 hours ago, tonybologna said:

I've got the Greene Devils in this one but it should be a close game. This isn't your typical Greeneville team of the past. They're still really good but not a juggernaut like the past few years. Anderson Co. certainly is capable of winning this game though. They have played some tough opponents.

Probably a couple better teams than Greeneville has faced except for Elizabethton. Greeneville could have won that game against the Cyclones. They really should have too. This should be a very entertaining game for the fans to watch. I'm picking Greeneville but wouldn't be at all shocked if Anderson Co. pulls this one out. I say Greeneville 28 Anderson County 21.

Good post tonybologna!  I do have a question what couple of teams do you think AC has faced that are better than what Greeneville has faced?

6 minutes ago, Swipes said:

on which side of the ball?  Offense there are 4-5 Seniors depending on the formation.  Defense the Devils have 8-9 depending on what the other teams offense is.  

Should be a fun week of practice come early and tailgate right now the weather supposed to be cool but nice

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

We know you’re afraid

Well after last year's performance yeah I am a little nervous. But more of what I worry about is in big games we tend to play much better away. On this Friday night it will on the back of our defense. Stopping that big play up the middle.

Check youtube out BVD has some great video of the Devils season and last Fridays final win.  :)