Greeneville @ Ac Round 2

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

AC 35-21

Not a chance dukeman!!!! Holy "COW", did i see correctly, DB actually won a playoff game? after losing to your biggest rival a couple weeks ago, i thought for sure the tribe was on its way to thier anual first round exit. Well good for you guys. DB needed something to make them feel good about themselves after letting SH take away a perfect regular season.

Oh and btw....I think my Greene Devils are ready for a dog fight next friday and although AC actually has a dog on thier sideline this year, im not sure how many times it will get to go fetch the tee in this one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Not a chance dukeman!!!! Holy "COW", did i see correctly, DB actually won a playoff game? after losing to your biggest rival a couple weeks ago, i thought for sure the tribe was on its way to thier anual first round exit. Well good for you guys. DB needed something to make them feel good about themselves after letting SH take away a perfect regular season.

Oh and btw....I think my Greene Devils are ready for a dog fight next friday and although AC actually has a dog on thier sideline this year, im not sure how many times it will get to go fetch the tee in this one.

Is that suppose to be an insult?But like I told someone else they call it the past for a reason.I don't know anything about any team.I looked at there records of  who they played and just took a wild guess.Good luck to both teams.

I've got the Greene Devils in this one but it should be a close game. This isn't your typical Greeneville team of the past. They're still really good but not a juggernaut like the past few years. Anderson Co. certainly is capable of winning this game though. They have played some tough opponents.

Probably a couple better teams than Greeneville has faced except for Elizabethton. Greeneville could have won that game against the Cyclones. They really should have too. This should be a very entertaining game for the fans to watch. I'm picking Greeneville but wouldn't be at all shocked if Anderson Co. pulls this one out. I say Greeneville 28 Anderson County 21.