The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I’m watching the only Tyner footage I could find ( Telico Plains ) and from what I can see TC’s secondary better have it together. 

I am nowhere comparing TC with Telico Plains,  but Tyner’s QB can sling it. I’m not sure they are going to be able to do much between the tackles and though they are fast, I don’t think they are going to beat TC to the edge MUCH.

Again, it is really hard to get a good read on Tyner’s line because they are facing Telico Plains, but it really doesn’t matter who a QB is playing.. If he can sling it.. he can sling it. TC better be able to cover and they better supply some pressure on him!

As for TC’s offense, I do believe they can have some luck running between the tackles and it would definitely help if they could at least find some kind of short passing game this week.

They would definitely be doing themselves a favor if they can at least make the LB’s play honest and not shoot the gaps every snap!

Bad as I hate to say it to you that was a good assesment in my opinion.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I’m watching the only Tyner footage I could find ( Telico Plains ) and from what I can see TC’s secondary better have it together. 

I am nowhere comparing TC with Telico Plains,  but Tyner’s QB can sling it. I’m not sure they are going to be able to do much between the tackles and though they are fast, I don’t think they are going to beat TC to the edge MUCH.

Again, it is really hard to get a good read on Tyner’s line because they are facing Telico Plains, but it really doesn’t matter who a QB is playing.. If he can sling it.. he can sling it. TC better be able to cover and they better supply some pressure on him!

As for TC’s offense, I do believe they can have some luck running between the tackles and it would definitely help if they could at least find some kind of short passing game this week.

They would definitely be doing themselves a favor if they can at least make the LB’s play honest and not shoot the gaps every snap!

Very good observation, I have seen a few other games as well, but all in all Tyner feeds off momentum if they get it they will be hard to stop, I look for us to try and play good ol TC brand football 3/4 yds at a time and watch that clock run and control the tempo of the game, if we can do that successfully, the outcome will likely be in the jackets favor 

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Very good observation, I have seen a few other games as well, but all in all Tyner feeds off momentum if they get it they will be hard to stop, I look for us to try and play good ol TC brand football 3/4 yds at a time and watch that clock run and control the tempo of the game, if we can do that successfully, the outcome will likely be in the jackets favor 

Well y’all definitely have the back that can get it done. (#5) You guys also better make sure you are not fumbling this week. 

IMO: TC can not afford to many mistakes if they plan to win this game! 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:25 AM, H2Oman said:

You’re already sponsoring one aren’t you! 

I’m sure the older / handicapped citizens of TC are thankful knowing you helped to get the football bleachers fixed.

I’m curious if you get to pick the kids you sponsor or is it kind of like a angel tree? You never know who your sponsoring... you just know it’s some kid that is a great football player that is in need of a top notch TC education.

Please share how Big Daddy Satterfield has this wonderful community driven program set up. 

PS: Is the indoor practice facility still in great shape?  

dna-wise, yes, I’ve sponsored 2. but, they’re still young. a paltry contribution compared to others in the community, especially from championship pedigree. :flower:

the work I do helps the old and handicapped, of trousdale and surrounding counties, on a bit larger scale than just ramps. for the record: I’m told regularly, how much they are thankful for me. :thumb:

I’d encourage you to sponsor an angel tree recipient this year. everyone deserves a merry Christmas.

school board meetings are open to the public.

p.s. the interior of the practice facility looks exactly like Oregon’s, except ours is state of the art and in purple and gold. 

24 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

dna-wise, yes, I’ve sponsored 2. but, they’re still young. a paltry contribution compared to others in the community, especially from championship pedigree. :flower:

the work I do helps the old and handicapped, of trousdale and surrounding counties, on a bit larger scale than just ramps. for the record: I’m told regularly, how much they are thankful for me. :thumb:

I’d encourage you to sponsor an angel tree recipient this year. everyone deserves a merry Christmas.

p.s. the interior of the practice facility looks exactly like Oregon’s, except ours is state of the art and in purple and gold. 

Practice facility??? Nah... it's a SPED building.

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

Deep sigh ......

Two days and ^^^^^^^ this is all you come back with???

You’re no daisy.... You’re no daisy at all!:flower: