South Greene  10-1. Home 6-0 Away 4-1

Points scored 365  Points given up 153

Last 4 years  26-20. Home 17-6 Away 9-13

Meigs County 10-1 Home 7-0 Away 3-1

Points Scored 430 Points given up 76

Last 4 years.   45-5 Home 28-1 Away 17-4

NOTE: Meigs 15 game home winning streak

9 hours ago, hohmaster said:

That's the rebuilding part I referenced. Meigs won't fall apart because he's not there and as someone said there's plenty enough talent returning to compete for the region with just a serviceable qb. 

#2 is an extreme talent...  we aren’t talking about next year. He was banged up a little early but has and will play major role. He’s a QB, receiver, runner, returner & DB for the last 2 years. He would start for almost any team at QB with the exception SP, GB and Oneida in my opinion.  If Swafford sits don’t sleep on #2. 

18 minutes ago, Turu said:

#2 is an extreme talent...  we aren’t talking about next year. He was banged up a little early but has and will play major role. He’s a QB, receiver, runner, returner & DB for the last 2 years. He would start for almost any team at QB with the exception SP, GB and Oneida in my opinion.  If Swafford sits don’t sleep on #2. 

+1 We will be in good hands when its his turn to shine no doubt. Didnt he start as a freshman some as well?

34 minutes ago, Turu said:

By the numbers:

South Greene  10-1. Home 6-0 Away 4-1

Points scored 365  Points given up 153

Last 4 years  26-20. Home 17-6 Away 9-13

Meigs County 10-1 Home 7-0 Away 3-1

Points Scored 430 Points given up 76

Last 4 years.   45-5 Home 28-1 Away 17-4

NOTE: Meigs 15 game home winning streak

Pretty good history. Considering Hampton held them to no points scored I wonder if our boys can match it. Would be a hard feat and everything would have to go our way. Also we would definitely have to keep the laundry off the field.

10 hours ago, hohmaster said:

I had to go watch a good team occasionally.

I'm not shocked you went and watched Meigs. I'm shocked you claim to be a Central follower when you're clearly a Central hater. Matter of fact, myself and some of the coaches and fans  were trying to figure out if you were a Meigs or McMinn fan.  

2 hours ago, Central4218 said:

I'm not shocked you went and watched Meigs. I'm shocked you claim to be a Central follower when you're clearly a Central hater. Matter of fact, myself and some of the coaches and fans  were trying to figure out if you were a Meigs or McMinn fan.  

Maybe

Edited by TigerGoat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Central4218 said:

Considering the sources you referenced trying to figure me out, I'm not surprised and find your remark laughable that you or they actually admit it. :roflol:
I didn't attend Central and I'm happy that I don't have the mentality of you and the typical Central fan of "how dare someone question the conditions of most sports programs at Central!"  Ignore the facts, drink the blue Kool-Aid!

Edited by hohmaster

3 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Considering the sources you referenced trying to figure me out, I'm not surprised and find your remark laughable that you or they actually admit it. :roflol:
I didn't attend Central and I'm happy that I don't have the mentality of you and the typical Central fan of "how dare someone question the conditions of most sports programs at Central!"  Ignore the facts, drink the blue Kool-Aid!

Oh trust me,  I question the conditions of our sports programs on a regular basis so I guess I'm not the typical fan. Matter of fact it's embarrassing how our sports programs have declined and I'm a father of an athlete saying that.  Oh yeah, I don't like Kool-Aid. ;)