Milan @ Wooddale 2nd rd

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I haven't seen Wooddale, but I see a couple of projections:

project-a-matchup shows Milan 28 Wooddale 17 on a neutral field. Now, since the game is at Wooddale, give them 3 points for home field, thus the spread is 8.

sonny_moore shows Milan ahead by 24 in the power rankings, less 3 for home field, and the spread is then 21.

Good luck to y'all on this game. I'm hoping to see you advance.

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just saw where Wooddale beat Lausanne earlier in the year. That tells me they are legit and 9-2 for a reason. I suspect Milan will have their hands full in this one. 

Don’t think Lausanne was anything close to last couple of years. Y’all should handle them in a close game maybe.

6 minutes ago, wes88 said:

They just line up and run at you. They have two very fast Jones brothers QB and Back and a man child D1 tackle they run behind. Westview could not stop them, course WV defense is not  what Milan's is.

In that case I am glad we played Hardin Co a few weeks ago. They have a Tackle that has been offered by Bama. That will help Milan. 

I've not been to a Wooddale game. I don't know anything about them that anybody else couldn't find out by searching Google. Their schedule has D2-AAA Briarcrest and D2-AAA Christian Brothers. Both are losses, as to be expected, but they put 18 points on each. I was impressed by that. 

The video is a pre-season capsule of the team 

According to the Shelby Metro Sportsblog website, through 10 regular season games, they have the 9th best scoring Offense in Shelby County averaging 34.4 ppg. Conversely, they have the 14th stingiest defense in Shelby County only allowing 13.9 ppg.

Edited by kwc