UC vs Fairly Round 2

Bigsw02

23 hours ago, Tide21 said:

David runs a 4.3 40.  Baugus runs 4.5 -6 40  Im not sure about halbrook but on the field he looks to be as fast as baugus if not faster. Wilkins at fairley was listed somewhere I saw as running a 4.4 40. He is good very fast and shifty. 

union city’s coach will have a good game plan. If they can frustrate them like they did last year and not fumble.  union city can beat fairley 

*read* union city’s coach will have a good game plan. If they can Get a referee crew like they did last year and not fumble.  union city can beat fairley , with help from the refs calling back big play TDs.

21 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

We have faced some great backs this year, Dickson from Peabody and the kid from Lake County. We didn't fair too well in either one of those games. However we are a much improved team since those games and we are playing much better football. I have a question for you. Has Fairley played on entire offense like the UC offense this year? We are not explosive. We are methodical and disciplined. We take a few yards at a time and occasionally throw it.  Mainly ground and pound 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Strong offensive line and a QB who makes good reads. We can not get behind. We can not fumble. We can not commit careless penalties. We will have our hands full come Friday night. 

Sounds like if yall get down by 16 or more yall would have trouble coming back

20 hours ago, Archiewho said:

It sounds like Fairley is a really strong football team, maybe the best coming out of Memphis in 2A in awhile.  Looks like they had a lot of all-region sections.  But just to put it in perspective, the three other playoff teams they competed with this year, all lost last Friday to the rural West tn region.  But I do think they are definitely a threat to go a long way

Trezevant was the BEST in a while... They just had won the State in 2016, but yeah I think Fairley could get to that level but when you say a while it sounds like you're saying 5 years or longer, imo. Trezevant was just running 2A ball

39 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

*read* union city’s coach will have a good game plan. If they can Get a referee crew like they did last year and not fumble.  union city can beat fairley , with help from the refs calling back big play TDs.

Discipline Discipline say it one more time for those in the back Discipline !!! At least Fairley head coach had sense to admit it ... We were not disciplined against the veer ! The game film told it all O line of the Bulldogs holding all night, they hadnt seen a D line like UC , not saying UC is a better team but they know what they wanna do and do it ! You know football and I dont believe for a minute you believe your own statement,,, if you was at the game amd seen different let us know !!! 

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

:roflolk: so you are blaming the referee crew and you probably didn’t watch the game. How do you know if the calls were legit or not ?   Oh I forget if they are called against a Memphis team must not be legit calls :roflolk:

24 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

:roflolk: so you are blaming the referee crew and you probably didn’t watch the game. How do you know if the calls were legit or not ?   Oh I forget if they are called against a Memphis team must not be legit calls :roflolk:

Facts... I heard there were like 4 TDs called back... 1 or 2 seems fishy but when it's 3 or more you know the refs sitting there watching the play thinking, "Not so fast my friend, come on back here!'

34 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

That’s like MAHS coaches, complaining about penalties when the players out there are blatant blocking the back.. holding... face masks, but no since they were playing against the big dog of the bracket just blame it on the ref

3 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Facts... I heard there were like 4 TDs called back... 1 or 2 seems fishy but when it's 3 or more you know the refs sitting there watching the play thinking, "Not so fast my friend, come on back here!'

So you are saying Memphis refs are crooked ? I believe that.  The thing is a fact isn’t a fact unless it can be proven and you can’t prove it 

6 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Uh, I was at the game last year. I remember 2 TDs being called back. Not 4, I also remember that there were penalties that were obvious. Holding, block in the back and they were easy to spot. If you don't want penalties called, don't commit the infraction.