ShadRoach :)

Pinocchio007

13 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Question would be why bash a coach at William Blount that won the most games in a Tenure? 

11 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

So Excited that you are back! 

Once again your facts are completing incorrect. Which makes you a

2004? Is this how you know WB just from 2004-2019??? Some Fan you are.

1995-1998 Stephen Fickert (13-28) 31.7 Winning %

1999-2001 Earl McMahan (20-15) 57,1 Winning %

2002 John Reid (5-6) 45.4 Winning %

2003 Ronnie Phelps (5-6) 45.4 Winning % 

2004-2008 Scott Meadows (25-20) 55.5 Winning %

2009-2012 David Gregory ( 13-27) 32.5 Winning %

2013-2014 Justin Ridge (5-16)  23.8 Winning %

2015-2019 Phillip Shadowens ( 12-41) 22.6 Winning % 

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

You just proved your coach sux worse.

Kinda what I was thinking.....

Numbers don't lie.

He is at the bottom.

21 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Neither I nor any moderators have deleted any of his posts since at least last spring.

2 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

CoachT is correct. I delete posts after they serve the purpose for which they were intended or are no longer relevant. 

Thanks CoachT for providing a forum that is a high school football market place of ideas and opinions. And a place that even mentally challenged posters like Pinocchio, Roy and Old Pirate can communicate with the outside world.

That's where I was getting thrown for a loop then. I figured since they would be on for a while and then off I figured Coacht T must of pulled the plug.  

7 hours ago, Shadroach said:

No Sir. Seems The Coach and the assigned moderators play a fair hand as long as no rules are broken. With that said I am perplexed as to the reasoning of the deletion of Word Of The Day. They're all in good fun and harmless. I miss them as they are some of my favorite content on CoT. I'm hoping the site may reconsider Mr. Sox's Word Of The Day posts that usually bring some levity in tense situations just in the nick of time.

Word of the day was in my opinion one of the best things on coacht EVER!I along with many logged on in the offseason just to read.Please Barney bring it back if the board is ok with it everyone should be!JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Word of the day was in my opinion one of the best things on coacht EVER!I along with many logged on in the offseason just to read.Please Barney bring it back if the board is ok with it everyone should be!JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN.

Would you be ok if the word of the day were about another school......such as Greenback or Maryville, or must it be about WB and their coach? 

• Like 1