McKamey resigns at Clinton

HTV

13 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Who is Sean Jessie? 

Defenitily a tough job being inbetween Oak Ridge and AC. However, with that Talent in the area could they be good? 

Also why would AD be out? 

I wish the Dragons the best! 

Sean Jessie is Anderson County's OC. Jessie was on Clinton's coaching staff as an assistant while Kerr was HC. He is a very talented coach in my opinion 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Sean Jessie is Anderson County's OC. Jessie was on Clinton's coaching staff as an assistant while Kerr was HC. He is a very talented coach in my opinion 

When Kerr left, he was snatched up quickly by AC. Wasn't he an OC at Clinton also? when he was there they put up points and offensively produced. Definitely an excellent coach and human being.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I believe the funniest thing this year was the big profile story on the QB on a Rivalry Thursday game this year and the kid had quit two weeks earlier. I wonder how silly Packer felt after airing that.

Brock the QB that was at Clinton is at AC and they had another freshman transfer to AC. ACs starting QB stone hatmaker played at Clinton Middle school. Josh Miller one of their RB/CB/WR was a Clinton middle kid.

Edited by haweanbula
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure it would have to be tough to go back to the school you came from and played for and wasn't able to get the ship turned around. I figured he would meet a lot of opposition when he went to Clinton if he tried running that single wing offense which he is in love with. I know he didn't run it his last year at GCA but he showed up at Maryville for a spring scrimmage game his first year back at Clinton and sure enough they were running it and all you could hear on Coach T were people from Clinton upset as if someone had put a turd in the punchbowl over there.