1A Quarterfinals Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

I guarantee y'all Greenback people if we make it and y'all beat us in 2 weeks it's all Roy's fault. He has been making that Ryan man mad all year. Roy is going to cost us a chance at a championship. He is as bad as I was in my younger days making teams mad. This is the playoffs. If we lose, our season is over. You think I'm joking but I'm not lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I look forward to this game to see what changes you all have made.I do hope its a good clean game and leave the dirty play up to Coalfield.I saw enough of that last night fir the rest of my life.

I agree there was some dirty shots taken last night. It reflects back to the coaches for allowing that to happen 

Edited by Gbnation

2 hours ago, powerp said:

I guarantee y'all Greenback people if we make it and y'all beat us in 2 weeks it's all Roy's fault. He has been making that Ryan man mad all year. Roy is going to cost us a chance at a championship. He is as bad as I was in my younger days making teams mad. This is the playoffs. If we lose, our season is over. You think I'm joking but I'm not lol

Sounds like Roy is NOT the president of the SP QB club, HAHA.