Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

I just hope we can keep it close 

We've got no reason to think you won't. Our defenses are about the same wouldnt you think? Already means a low scoring game for both of us. This time we need to sustain drives better. Also you all gave us terrible field position all of last game lol. I hope we can somehow prevent that.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We've got no reason to think you won't. Our defenses are about the same wouldnt you think? Already means a low scoring game for both of us. This time we need to sustain drives better. Also you all gave us terrible field position all of last game lol. I hope we can somehow prevent that.

Yeah our punter wasn’t at his best last week. Your offense is built to have big huge splash plays and if y’all get down 14  that ain’t nothin. On the other hand we rarely have huge splash plays outside of a couple big long runs and if we get down 14 it’s like bein down 28. 

38 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Yeah our punter wasn’t at his best last week. Your offense is built to have big huge splash plays and if y’all get down 14  that ain’t nothin. On the other hand we rarely have huge splash plays outside of a couple big long runs and if we get down 14 it’s like bein down 28. 

Hope to see lots of your punter tonight. 

14 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

You should be pulling for Oneida. Meigs will be tough to beat at home with Swafford. Especially with the extra motivation of not getting to Tech last year and it was those Jackets that kept our guys from it. 

It's about the same distance just a little more curvy to get to Oneida.  

Oh I made the drive to Oneida before I’m well aware of the curves and drop offs. Nah TC we won’t the better team and best player it means more to go the tough route. If TC makes it to Tech it wouldn’t feel right if we didn’t have to beat Meigs we are well aware of how good Swafford is like they say to be the man you have to beat the man to me Swafford is the best player in 2A.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Oh I made the drive to Oneida before I’m well aware of the curves and drop offs. Nah TC we won’t the better team and best player it means more to go the tough route. If TC makes it to Tech it wouldn’t feel right if we didn’t have to beat Meigs we are well aware of how good Swafford is like they say to be the man you have to beat the man to me Swafford is the best player in 2A.

Be careful what you ask for. 

We wish you all the best of luck also. 

As soon as that game was over last year our thoughts went towards hosting you all at our house in 2019 in the semifinals. That loss gave em some extra motivation and pushed them harder for nearly a year now. It would be a shame to have to face Watertown after waiting a year for this rematch 

I dont think our tigers are overlooking anyone however because they want another shot at those Jackets and are focused on taking care of business tonight quickly 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

good luck to both sides. i wanna give meigs props i just realized they played TWO 1A quarterfinalists. pretty impressive non region schedule that might just come in handy during crunch time . 

Wish yall luck as well. From what I'm reading your hands will be full tonight with that Riverside team. I believe you will pull it out though. Just might be a nailbiter.

50 minutes ago, RTD said:

Would rather have the chance at getting some payback for yall as well lol. Good luck tonight. Hope yall pull it out, I picked yall.