Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

1 minute ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Just making sure these aren’t deleted Friday night or Saturday morning. :thumb:

they won’t be. i’ll stand by my choctaws wether we win or lose because either way, this season has been incredible for us and we have made history for the school. i’m just tired of y’all running y’all’s mouth when we have clearly stepped our game up and we want to win. there’s no crime in that! we (the players, the coaches, the fans) have a right to be excited and to want to stick up for our team when y’all think we’re so trash but clearly we aren’t. 

8 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

they won’t be. i’ll stand by my choctaws wether we win or lose because either way, this season has been incredible for us and we have made history for the school. i’m just tired of y’all running y’all’s mouth when we have clearly stepped our game up and we want to win. there’s no crime in that! we (the players, the coaches, the fans) have a right to be excited and to want to stick up for our team when y’all think we’re so trash but clearly we aren’t. 

55-7 49-16  48-14

Just now, Swarm4Life said:

I would love for this to become a rivalry, but there are certain ingredients that must exist for this to happen. All the games not ending with a running clock is a start.

I can’t wait for Friday when we shut y’all up. Y’all keep talking down on us but y’all literally have no idea 

2 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

bro, we know that we lost to y’all. like news flash, we were there! but the only game that matters right now is friday night. so you can keep bringing up our past if it helps you sleep at night. 

We lost to y’all when we had 6 turnovers. We fumbled the ball like 3 or 4 times inside the 20 yard line. You take that away and add our defense we have now, it’s a different game.

1 hour ago, dcpride3 said:

I think i may have hurt your feelings. awww :(  Daddy’s money? hahaha no one bought into that. We just have stand out players. Y’all are good just incredibly overrated. That showed when y’all lost y’all’s first two games of the season trying to prove that you are better than you are haha. I don’t think DC is scared, I think they are hungry and that y’all should be weary. Things happen, teams get better, good teams fall. So just be ready because DC isn’t coming to lose. 

Since you brought up our HC’s first two games. I’d like to mention that our starting running back was out with an injury and also starting a freshman qb. And no one ever comes to lose but it happens