The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

i'm sorry i do not see the correlation between throwing a wet football, and region championships? 

TC folk... let me dumb this down so you can understand.

Correlation  means similarity or connection to.

I know several of you have been highly confused with this Witchery talk all day. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, inthagap said:

I think the Watertown boys are more battle tested and will win 17-13 to advance to the semi's this year. Also think it will get really chippy late in the game, should be safe to plant a flag in your own field at the end of the game though.

Like the score prediction, but hope it’s a good clean hard fought game. I know there will be a lot of emotion going around, but hopefully both teams can keep it in check! 

2 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

When did it become okay to move FOOTBALL  games because it is going to rain? It’s “showers” people. Not severe weather (lightning, tornadoes, etc.) Furthermore, to propagate the idea that not agreeing to move the game because of the chance of rain implies weakness is disingenuous to say the least. 

LMAO

Who did you call in Wilson County to help you with your vocab? 

5 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

When did it become okay to move FOOTBALL  games because it is going to rain? It’s “showers” people. Not severe weather (lightning, tornadoes, etc.) Furthermore, to propagate the idea that not agreeing to move the game because of the chance of rain implies weakness is disingenuous to say the least. 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

LMAO

Who did you call in Wilson County to help you with your vocab? 

Your TC comrades are so confused right now!

7 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Oh come on! I remember plenty of times tc games were moved until Saturday nights.  Im not sure anyone tried to move it. Lol I was just trying  ruffle some  feathers.