The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

35 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Your not playing Sissy Mountain Friday. Someone does that in Watertown, you'll need a backhoe to dig him out of the turf the next day. Heck, they'd be 3-4 generations of hard core gentleman planting a boot in his arse.

Might not be playing Signal Mountain, but another team trying to get a gold ball  before they get bumped up to the bigger classifications to be forgotten. 

13 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC doesn’t need any help beating Watertown. You’ll should be happy playing in 2A when your really a 3A or 4A team that can’t win a gold ball in 2A now that’s advantage. The rain won’t hurt anyone bra man and nut up and play in the rain. 

Tuesday night, and the sly excuses start to show up already.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, dawgpound34 said:

All I’m saying is... trousdale hasn’t played any competition other than H20 town and tyner last week to say they have improved so much that they will easily win this game. Tyners play calling and Qb missing a lot of easy throws is why that game looked like it did. IMO Tigers- 27 Jackets-16 

TC has a legit running game, frustrate it and Watertown dbs will get two picks against their passing game. The hard part is to stop their bread and butter smash mouth runners. TC denfense is top notch against the run. Watertown has to soften them up with some sort of passing game , and I believe they can. Gonna be a good game. Sorry TCradio, really enjoy your broadcast every Friday, but this one is gonna be maybe your last '19 football broadcast.

Edited by inthagap

44 minutes ago, inthagap said:

TC has a legit running game, frustrate it and Watertown dbs will get two picks against their passing game. The hard part is to stop their bread and butter smash mouth runners. TC denfense is top notch against the run. Watertown has to soften them up with some sort of passing game , and I believe they can. Gonna be a good game. Sorry TCradio, really enjoy your broadcast every Friday, but this one is gonna be maybe your last '19 football broadcast.

An intelligent fellow you are.. I feel as if our defense is top notch as well.. Ive always said to best trashdale you have to open up the run with the pass.. now whether that happens we will see. But hopefully we don’t get out-coached as in years past.

7 hours ago, inthagap said:

It very well may be the last broadcast of the year, but the feller that thinks Watertown will score 27 points, tc turned the ball over 5 times in the 1st game and gave H2O the ball in plus territory multiple times and H2O only scored 16, they may score 27 and if they do I will admit we probably will lose, but I just don’t see them scoring that much. 

7 hours ago, dawgpound34 said:

All I’m saying is... trousdale hasn’t played any competition other than H20 town and tyner last week to say they have improved so much that they will easily win this game. Tyners play calling and Qb missing a lot of easy throws is why that game looked like it did. IMO Tigers- 27 Jackets-16 

Tyners mr football semi finalist missing easy throws is why we won huh, guess that don’t have anything to do with him running for his life all night, and just wondering have you tried to fit the ball in  tight zones, I mean it’s really easy so I’m sure you could do it perfectly.

Edited by TCRadio