The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

Just bought a subscription to watch TC play online in rounds 3, 4, and 5 of the playoffs. However, I will try to listen to Jerry and Cameron while watching the game on TV - hope they are not too far out of sync. Nobody can say "Touchdown Yellow Jackets" like Jerry Richmond. If you are looking for a good radio broadcast of the game, I highly recommend  Jerry and Cameron (TCRadio) on funradiotn.com. 

48 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

The video is a classic. Sissy Mountain playing in our classification when they were 4a was pitiful.

Played where they were told to. We played them week before and lost in the last few minutes. No kids got hurt in their celebration, I see nothing classic about the video...sad that you do and that it happened, and yes I was there. Watched your hurt lineman hobbling back on the field in the fourth quarter to be with his teammates, that was classic!!! 

That effort is what we remember and love to see even from our foes.

Edited by inthagap

52 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Played where they were told to. We played them week before and lost in the last few minutes. No kids got hurt in their celebration, I see nothing classic about the video...sad that you do and that it happened, and yes I was there. Watched your hurt lineman hobbling back on the field in the fourth quarter to be with his teammates, that was classic!!! 

That effort is what we remember and love to see even from our foes.

sad indeed!

so sad...

so so sad...

so so very very sad... :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, inthagap said:

From a kid in school, yeah understandable. From someone considered to be an adult and hitting a kid that probably couldn't make eye contact with a girl, your spot on.

it was a kid.

if you equate a high school graduate with an adult, then you’re setting yourself up for a lot more disappointment. age difference was minuscule at best.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I’m sorry that makes you so very sad.

6 hours ago, inthagap said:

I've always wondered , what was the lineman's name that got hurt in that game and how bad was it. He was a difference maker in that game.

Kyle Gregory. Great kid/person.

even if the kid that broke his leg did not do it intentionally... still photographs, of the incident, made him look guilty beyond doubt.