District 1 A

Htowndawgs

9 hours ago, old24eagle said:

I liked em at CD. Something happened where they couldn’t last year so we started the rotation thing. That’s why we played regions at Sullivan North last year. Supposed to be at a district 1 site in odd years and district 2 in even. Besides the drive you will like it at WSCC. Plenty big enough but not so big it loses atmosphere. 

Cloudland got our girls pretty good tonight. Out physicaled us and we didn’t make shots when we were open. 

And Hampton is coming for your boys tonight! :roflol:

Bad weather last night and today. Hope you all are safe and safe travels to all tonight 

18 hours ago, old24eagle said:

I liked em at CD. Something happened where they couldn’t last year so we started the rotation thing. That’s why we played regions at Sullivan North last year. Supposed to be at a district 1 site in odd years and district 2 in even. Besides the drive you will like it at WSCC. Plenty big enough but not so big it loses atmosphere. 

Cloudland got our girls pretty good tonight. Out physicaled us and we didn’t make shots when we were open. 

Cland and north greene are top 10 teams.  Don't feel too bad.  I thought cosby hung tough on the defensive side. 

On another note,  I'm betting uknoit a steak dinner that Hampton gets blown out by the eagles tonight :roflol:

56 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Well just had all out brawl here

WHERE DID THE LAW GO???

Refs ruined what coulda been a good game. Like you said terrible both ways! It’s a shame at this point in the season that’s the best we can find. We missed too many free throws down the stretch to win either way! 

Just now, old24eagle said:

Refs ruined what coulda been a good game. Like you said terrible both ways! It’s a shame at this point in the season that’s the best we can find. We missed too many free throws down the stretch to win either way! 

Sounded like 00000000000 subs and tired legs. Tough way to lose.