Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

On 12/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes it has been interesting seeing the opinions of everyone these last couple of weeks. Some had very strong opinions and it was funny seeing how far off they were. But I give credit to Milan administrators for thinking outside the box and going away from the familiar. You would be amazed at how much interest there was from local coaches. But Milan went with a guy that few know of. But he is a professing Christian and makes no bones about. He is quick to tell you it’s all about the kids. And to take a program from 1 and 2 win seasons to 12 and 13 wins speaks volumes. And winning that many games in north Mississippi ain’t easy to do considering the competition. Very excited. 

Seems like Camden and Milan  might be banging heads again in the near future.. Congratulations. I read that article you posted.  He will do well with the talent ya'll always have.

7 hours ago, Beagle said:

Seems like Camden and Milan  might be banging heads again in the near future.. Congratulations. I read that article you posted.  He will do well with the talent ya'll always have.

Would be a lot of fun. It’s a shame that we would both have to make it to the semis for that to happen. But I am excited to see what he can do in Milan. If he can take a 1 win team to 12 and 13 wins in just a few seasons I am anxious to see what he can do with Milan’s talent. 

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Would be a lot of fun. It’s a shame that we would both have to make it to the semis for that to happen. But I am excited to see what he can do in Milan. If he can take a 1 win team to 12 and 13 wins in just a few seasons I am anxious to see what he can do with Milan’s talent. 

You should be that was impressive .  People always talk about this guy won cause he had talent  and those sorts of things but the truth is 80% of high school football is about the  coaching.

They put in the time know the game push the kids to their maximum potential. When they dont  do all three especially getting everything from the kids then you are average to below average. 

We can always schedule each other.  McConnell isnt real big on easy games out of conference. Wavo scheduled Pearl Cohn and Huntingdon his last two years there if I remember correctly .

Edited by Beagle