Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

New Milan football coach Carl Diffee is scheduled to be a guest on the Diamond Dave McCulley Sports Show, TONIGHT on Fox Sports Jackson 105.3. Coach Diffie is scheduled to call in at 5:15pm. You can also listen to the program online at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com .

He seems like an impressive person. Seems very humble and excited to get to work. When asked about his offensive philosophy I loved his quote. “We’re gonna get after the defense and not give em time to breathe.”  Also, on a side note, didnt know micheal Hodum was a fan of the Delila radio show. That concerns me. Lol. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 10:08 PM, tradertwo said:

Bet he's a wreck right now... he loves Milan football like he loves Golden Corral's buffet!

Going to Gatlinburg the day after Christmas. Plan on visiting Golden Corral a couple of times. Will probably see some “goons” while I’m there and attend a Blount Co liars club meeting. Those guys are a riot. 

42 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Going to Gatlinburg the day after Christmas. Plan on visiting Golden Corral a couple of times. Will probably see some “goons” while I’m there and attend a Blount Co liars club meeting. Those guys are a riot. 

Planning my pilgrimage there too (in Jan.)… got the town pretty much to ourselves then! Better watch them goons… they'll be posting video of you riding Roy's goat around pegleg's airplane before you can say "hangover"!

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

Planning my pilgrimage there too (in Jan.)… got the town pretty much to ourselves then! Better watch them goons… they'll be posting video of you riding Roy's goat around pegleg's airplane before you can say "hangover"!

The goons are a pretty good bunch. It’s the Murvail mafia you gotta watch. Met Stars and RebelWoman last year. Scarred me for life. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The goons are a pretty good bunch. It’s the Murvail mafia you gotta watch. Met Stars and RebelWoman last year. Scarred me for life. 

Long as you don't get into a fight with Mama over RebelWoman's cookies, Solomon will gladly ease you in with them... may cost you a couple of pounds of Scotts barbecue though.

40 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Long as you don't get into a fight with Mama over RebelWoman's cookies, Solomon will gladly ease you in with them... may cost you a couple of pounds of Scotts barbecue though.

You know there is a Lees Chicken in Alcoa. A couple of years ago I ate lunch with the goons there to give it a test drive.  Momma stars is banned from that place by the way.  I must say it was good but the one in Milan was much better.  @STARSNBARS

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know there is a Lees Chicken in Alcoa. A couple of years ago I ate lunch with the goons there to give it a test drive.  Momma stars is banned from that place by the way.  I must say it was good but the one in Milan was much better.  @STARSNBARS

trew storee abowt Momma.....bless hur hart.....:hungry: