Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

13 hours ago, bglass said:

I looked at their schedule but didn’t see South Panola on it. I didn’t know any of the teams they played but he was definitely successful.

He had to compete for kids. He started getting Kids to want to come to school there

Edited by BigEdMo

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So your saying we got us a good recruiter?  :)

When I was a kid BPM, ever so often you could hear what sounded like thunder rumbling in the distance, even though it was clear and bright. The older folks would look back to the Northwest and say, that's just Milan Arsenal... I could've swore I heard that same rumble Monday evening.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

When I was a kid BPM, ever so often you could hear what sounded like thunder rumbling in the distance, even though it was clear and bright. The older folks would look back to the Northwest and say, that's just Milan Arsenal... I could've swore I heard that same rumble Monday evening.

There were so many times this year that I watched Milan play and the were more talented than the team they were playing. And I said to myself if we just had more discipline and structure.... and more consistency on offense we would have done so much better. I honestly believe that of the 12 games we played we could have been 11-1 instead of 6-6 very easily and were only 16pts away from it. Diffee specializes in the things that we were missing this year. And we bring back ALOT next year from this team. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There were so many times this year that I watched Milan play and the were more talented than the team they were playing. And I said to myself if we just had more discipline and structure.... and more consistency on offense we would have done so much better. I honestly believe that of the 12 games we played we could have been 11-1 instead of 6-6 very easily and were only 16pts away from it. Diffee specializes in the things that we were missing this year. And we bring back ALOT next year from this team. 

I can Tell you for fact he will bring discipline. Here is a small observance. Over the last 3 years Carl would take his whole team to college camps. 1 was to get exposure for his kids. 2 to let the kids see there is a whole lot of talent out there besides just them and that it was going to take more work.  What he would do is have that team act as a team at the camps plus the trips and camps gave him a chance to have the guys bond and to trust him. It was always a sight when you would see him pull up with his guys and they file off the bus. It turned people’s heads. Plus on a personal note  he always made it a point to seek my son out and talk and encourage him at every camp. That’s just the kind of man he is. I am Telling you right now if the community gets on board he will transform Milan football and more important transform them into men. I am So excited for Carl and excited to see Milan football. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I can Tell you for fact he will bring discipline. Here is a small observance. Over the last 3 years Carl would take his whole team to college camps. 1 was to get exposure for his kids. 2 to let the kids see there is a whole lot of talent out there besides just them and that it was going to take more work.  What he would do is have that team act as a team at the camps plus the trips and camps gave him a chance to have the guys bond and to trust him. It was always a sight when you would see him pull up with his guys and they file off the bus. It turned people’s heads. Plus on a personal note  he always made it a point to seek my son out and talk and encourage him at every camp. That’s just the kind of man he is. I am Telling you right now if the community gets on board he will transform Milan football and more important transform them into men. I am So excited for Carl and excited to see Milan football. 

No more bush shaking then!!!!

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

So excited about this!!  

• Upvote 1