Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

BPM. That dumpster fire is just getting warmed up. And next year on the field it will be FIRE !!!!!!!!! And the community will feel the benefits

Absolutely. As far as the paper goes, if I was pettigrew and there was a recording it would be plastered everywhere. It’s hard to believe there is one and when asked for it they would not supply just doesn’t add up. However, if it did happen it is absolutely pitiful. No place for that today. I just personally don’t believe it did. However you and I both know what’s coming. Definitely better days ahead!!!

20 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Absolutely. As far as the paper goes, if I was pettigrew and there was a recording  It’s hard to believe there is one and when asked for it they would not supply just does I just personally don’t believe it did. However you and I both know what’s coming. Definitely better days ahead!!!

What is alleged to be recorded?

90+% of the fans, fan support, ticket buyers, donations, boosters, season ticket holders are white yet they hired him and now it's racism. Give em absolutely no credit for giving the opportunity. No appreciation whatsoever

13 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

What is alleged to be recorded?

90+% of the fans, fan support, ticket buyers, donations, boosters, season ticket holders are white yet they hired him and now it's racism. Give em absolutely no credit for giving the opportunity. No appreciation whatsoever

Long story. You would just need to read the article.