PEABODY VS (Trousdale/Watertown/Meigs/Tyner)

GeneralForrest

53 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good post General and I pray the Good Lord blesses you with many more years to come. I pray for your health as well.  I've always enjoyed your posts.  I like how the board is diversified.  If we were all the same we'd be boring unemotional robots most likely.  Take care and I hope to read plenty more of the General. 

I agree hes definitely different. And not necessarily in a bad way. I'd miss his talk about beating us in 2016. Pretty sure it will be on his tombstone someday.:roflol:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Salem said:

More satire than hypocrisy. :D And it was actually good.

This thread is long overdue but will likely not generate much discussion here since the 2A playoff results have been a foregone conclusion. The East has no chance. Another thread needs to be created with Peabody vs and all-star team of Meigs, Trousdale, and Watertown players (maybe an Oneida player - how's their punter or long snapper?). 

After Cookeville perhaps we can have a thread of Peabody vs the 5A and then the 6A  champs. 

Strengths:

Best players. Smartest coaches. Most knowledgeable fans.  Crafty scheduling.

Weaknesses: 

Our punter is actually quite good lol. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Theres 50 posters per school on here. Forrest has me and Salem and thats it. He's smarter and more well-connected than me by a mile.

So I use humor and half the time yall are smart enough to get it.

I live a long ways from the school. I was taking care of a relative for a while and now I am long in the tooth and have faced down a couple of serious medical enemies.

The big secret is, I am probably done after this year's Rockets are, but for good for me. They will be back. But I don't have it in me. Nothing to do with you guys. This is about me and what I can manage. About 19 things hurt on me every day, and unfortunately it's not always the same 19 things. I need to conserve my energy so I can get a few more years on this Earth from the Good Lord, if He will allow it.  I won't do a big fanfare, but I won't slink away like a coward either. I'll post my version of a recap on whatever game is Forrest's last, and that will be it. It's a good place here, and y'all are good folks. Even the Trenton'ers. 

Until then, enjoy me. You will miss me when I am gone. 

"Thank God I'm a Forrest Rocket"

Who in the HECK am I going to argue with? 

On 11/20/2019 at 4:20 PM, GeneralForrest said:

u dont need an invite. u are claiming we cannot beat peabody. maybe we should just go ahead and quit 

Hate to see that you guys threw in the towel. Did y'all quit because you knew the TSSAA was preparing to carry through their objective of ruining Forrest's season? Or was it because Riverside won? I just want to make sure I have my facts straight when I go to testify against this corrupted plan of the TSSAA.