South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

And He will always be a Coward in real life and Not say who He is... Pretty Sad. Can't even call him a Man... Pathetic!!

LRDAO... Geno you see my post about that 4.2 you was claiming that Pickett man ran?  Usain bolts time was 4.2 and that the laser was just started being used in 1999 by the NFL?  Just wanted to give you a little info on the mess you was spewing. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Geno you see my post about that 4.2 you was claiming that Pickett man ran?  Usain bolts time was 4.2 and that the laser was just started being used in 1999 by the NFL?  Just wanted to give you a little info on the mess you was spewing. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I said a 4.29 or a 4.32. It was a 4.39. Word was he was Timed in Chattanooga with a Laser. I'm actually fonna block you right now. Pathetic 

46 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Let’s just say this... those spots are paid for and if they don’t move on their own, they’ll be helped to do so. 

It’s 2019 not 1979...what time of legit program doesn’t give the other teams fans space to support their team? I’ve never understood why the GB community think that’s cool to continue to do that. No where in the state have I been to a game where they let their liquored up home fans park on the guest side and take up the extra guest available space to watch the game. Them season passes all those years should be enough to upgrade the Junior High seating arrangements. Im just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

24 minutes ago, Geno said:

And the same goes for you. Coward and Pathetic.

Some people just are psychology smarter than others and love to pull strings. It’s easy to ignore those that are beneath your intelligence. The question kinfolk is are you Gepetto or are you Pinocchio? The muppets are all speaking out in this thread and the Mastro continues to sit on top of the wall making them dance. Don’t go there Kinfolk. I’m just keeping it real

• Thanks 1