South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy your still old news!YOU got my website back and i think its funny!!!:roflol:.Nobody wanted to here the negative things you post about our kids and your own posters.Its time Roy,its time.LAUGH OUT LOUD!!

I garuntee I aint said one thing about the kids. Im sure the kids are outstanding but ill never believe the adults didnt orchestrate to get positions of need filled that were obvious voids.  You fellars have yet to confess.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I look forward to getting to meet you this week CJR. You are a great representative of your team and town !! It’s gonna be a battle till the end !! 

Warchant man do you want to see my Murphy Fair book Friday? I garuntee you ill be there real early so I can get my spot on the fence. You think im joking but im not. 

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I aint said one thing about the kids. Im sure the kids are outstanding but ill never believe the adults didnt orchestrate to get positions of need filled that were obvious voids.  You fellars have yet to confess.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Them GB fellers got lost in their smoke & mirrors

9 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I look forward to getting to meet you this week CJR. You are a great representative of your team and town !! It’s gonna be a battle till the end !! 

31 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Both teams have had those types of nights. Emotions run high and they are just young men. I believe they will be able to hold it together but if not, I do hope it’s GB that unravels first lol! 
 Same thing can be said if SP can’t throw, could be a long night being one dimensional for either team! 
Only thing we can say for sure is that a Orange and Black team will be representing the East! That West team better be prepared for what awaits them! 

WARNING, WARNING! CJR,  that GB feller is sweet on you! LOPAO 

33 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Warchant man do you want to see my Murphy Fair book Friday? I garuntee you ill be there real early so I can get my spot on the fence. You think im joking but im not. 

29 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Them GB fellers got lost in their smoke & mirrors

Like black helmet said will be on the 30 yard line in a red truck. PLEASE DO COME VISIT!!!!! 

40 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I can already tell that I won't be able to keep you with this thread this week. But coaching gameplans and trench warfare will be the keys to this game. Who schemes the best and who's line can win their matchups will be the deciding factor in my mind. Can't throw if you can't protect the QB and you can't run if you can't open a hole. 

Captain Obvious out!

5e41UcE2_400x400.png

That about sums it up. 

12 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Them GB is trying to coax you into one of them group Murphy Pole viewings or else a sissy gang bang threat! LOPWOAO 

LRDAO....OP I garuntee these GB fellars think im dumb but I aint.  They done feel for geno mess about a laser that Grider had in 1999 that the NFL has just had for a few months.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard