South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I mean nobody can say for sure who is going to win. Just look at the Peabody Fairley game. Anything can happen with these kids. Wish there was more talk about matchups, schemes, factors of the game, but others like garbage talk.

That was the matchup talk y’all passing attack and our ground attack. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pirateman28 said:

That was the matchup talk y’all passing attack and our ground attack. 

For us, we will see just how good our other playmakers are. SP isn’t going to let 1 player win the game. I think you’ll see some of our other skilled players show you what they’ve got. That’s if our Oline decides to play like they can. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Let’s talk about them. In a football sense. Not transfers. You’ve done enough of that. Just be respectful. They’re kids and you’re looking like one 

LRDAO.... You didnt answer my question just like every other question.  Is you still on the nipple?. You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, CoachT said:
Previous Meetings Since 2001
Date Result
Nov. 24, 2017 icon-game12.gif at Greenback 31 South Pittsburg 21
Nov. 25, 2016 icon-game12.gif at South Pittsburg 27 Greenback 42
Nov. 11, 2011 icon-game12.gif at Greenback 17 South Pittsburg 28
Aug. 18, 2006 icon-game12.gif at Greenback 14 South Pittsburg 62
Aug. 19, 2005 icon-game12.gif at South Pittsburg 20 Greenback 16

coacht man thanks for posting this on the official website.

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

For us, we will see just how good our other playmakers are. SP isn’t going to let 1 player win the game. I think you’ll see some of our other skilled players show you what they’ve got. That’s if our Oline decides to play like they can. 

LRDAO... You fellars on your other website stroking each other trying to motivate your orchestrated players by calling them out by number.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

That o&b man and helmet boy are in that fake website talking to each other trying to figure out how Grider is going to cover the orchestration and making light of injuries.  No class at all.  You think im joking but im not. 

You have zero class and a disgrace to the game of high school football. No one has said anything about the young man but wish him the best. I hope coach T kicks you off of here for the language that you use. This will be the last time that I will respond to anything you have to say!

• Thanks 4